Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2018, 05:44:57 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 05:32:53 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 08, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on January 08, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
FF and FG are consistently voted in, in the South. So we in the North can only assume that the voters of said parties (who are in the majority) agree with the outlook. What really grinds our f***ing gears though is the likes of these southerners, constantly lambasting Sinn Fein, waiting for them to mess up. I didn't see the exact same vitriol displayed because of the Cash for Ash scheme?? Perhaps because SF weren't complicit in it. Even the thread name says all there is to say....but to clarify Sinn Fein, have not nor will not go away.

Exactly, you also won't get them to criticise those establishment parties when it comes to their role in smearing a Garda whistleblower as a child molester, of obstructing justice for the disappearance of 6 year old girl or the obstruction of justice of the deaths of 39 young people in a nightclub fire and all the other corruption and coverups associated with them.
of course you will.

They were posted missing when they had the chance to.
This is the Sinn Féin thread.
As far as I am aware that party or their paramilitary sidekicks had nothing to do with the presumed murder of poor Mary Boyle or the deaths of the poor Stardust young people or the smear campaign against M McCabe.
Speaking of Gardai called McCabe.....

No but the party you voted for had their grubby fingerprints all over the obstruction of justice of the disappearance of a 6 year old girl. I'm glad that gives you so much enjoyment.
Bombast - you have no idea who I have voted for in the 20 or 30 (or is it more?) Elections held since I turned 18.
Where did I express enjoyment at the presumed abduction/murder of a child?
Stop deflecting from Barry's own goal.
If you are genuinely  concerned about alleged cover ups start a new thread and outline your proofs or suspicions.
And do so without the insults and "freestatery" nonsense.

It's great that you are getting a great kick out of it in comparison in your refusal to be drawn on FF councillor Sean McEniff stopping Gardai from interviewing the main suspect in the Mary Boyle case. That's what we'd call double standards.
I think you have lost the plot lad and you are making a right tit of yourself. I question if you are a republican at all or some sort of parody account.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2018, 06:54:31 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 06:48:51 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 06:03:49 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2018, 05:44:57 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 05:32:53 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 08, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 05:05:49 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on January 08, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
FF and FG are consistently voted in, in the South. So we in the North can only assume that the voters of said parties (who are in the majority) agree with the outlook. What really grinds our f***ing gears though is the likes of these southerners, constantly lambasting Sinn Fein, waiting for them to mess up. I didn't see the exact same vitriol displayed because of the Cash for Ash scheme?? Perhaps because SF weren't complicit in it. Even the thread name says all there is to say....but to clarify Sinn Fein, have not nor will not go away.

Exactly, you also won't get them to criticise those establishment parties when it comes to their role in smearing a Garda whistleblower as a child molester, of obstructing justice for the disappearance of 6 year old girl or the obstruction of justice of the deaths of 39 young people in a nightclub fire and all the other corruption and coverups associated with them.
of course you will.

They were posted missing when they had the chance to.
This is the Sinn Féin thread.
As far as I am aware that party or their paramilitary sidekicks had nothing to do with the presumed murder of poor Mary Boyle or the deaths of the poor Stardust young people or the smear campaign against M McCabe.
Speaking of Gardai called McCabe.....

No but the party you voted for had their grubby fingerprints all over the obstruction of justice of the disappearance of a 6 year old girl. I'm glad that gives you so much enjoyment.
Bombast - you have no idea who I have voted for in the 20 or 30 (or is it more?) Elections held since I turned 18.
Where did I express enjoyment at the presumed abduction/murder of a child?
Stop deflecting from Barry's own goal.
If you are genuinely  concerned about alleged cover ups start a new thread and outline your proofs or suspicions.
And do so without the insults and "freestatery" nonsense.

It's great that you are getting a great kick out of it in comparison in your refusal to be drawn on FF councillor Sean McEniff stopping Gardai from interviewing the main suspect in the Mary Boyle case. That's what we'd call double standards.
I think you have lost the plot lad and you are making a right tit of yourself. I question if you are a republican at all or some sort of parody account.

Are you shushing me because you have a problem with allegations from an investigating Sergeant that a FF councillor obstructed an investigation into the disappearance of a 6 year old girl and ordrered than the main suspect not be arrested?

Is that your issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPEyFtnz9Lc

HiMucker

Quote from: michaelg on January 08, 2018, 05:44:23 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on January 08, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
Who'll ever forget "Curry my yoghurt can coca coalyer" - purposely said in the assembly in full view of the cameras??

The bold Gregory didn't even get a reprimand from his own party for trying to insult the entire other side, let alone a suspension.
You think this is comparable to taunting victims of mass murder?
Without getting in to whataboutery, one incident was a definite and deliberate act of provocation by an absolute bigot intending to cause maximum offence.  The other was most likely an unfortunate stupid mistake by a Muppet  that has caused a tremendous  amount of genuine outrage and faux outrage in equal measure.
I accept as others have pointed out, that it may have been an intended joke privately.  Which would be despicable if the case.  I hope not, and really only he or those close to him would know that.  I honestly don't think it was.
He should have resigned.   As a republican voter I expect more from my politicians than posting stupid videos on social media.
Jesus, look at the tripe intelligent people are now discussing because of it!  "To select that brand of bread,  then the chances of getting the writing the correct way up..."  Give me strength, should be roaded for that alone.
As for some of the other stuff being posted by Donald and others, get a grip yous are embarrasing yourselves.  As has been pointed out Kingsmill was a stain on Irish history.  It  was sectarian mass murder and should never have happened plain and simple.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: HiMucker on January 08, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
Who'll ever forget "Curry my yoghurt can coca coalyer" - purposely said in the assembly in full view of the cameras??

The bold Gregory didn't even get a reprimand from his own party for trying to insult the entire other side, let alone a suspension.
As for some of the other stuff being posted by Donald and others, get a grip yous are embarrasing yourselves.  As has been pointed out Kingsmill was a stain on Irish history.  It  was sectarian mass murder and should never have happened plain and simple.

The Free Staters seem to have airbrushed Dunmanway out of their conscience.

Therealdonald

Quote from: HiMucker on January 08, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

Without getting in to whataboutery, one incident was a definite and deliberate act of provocation by an absolute bigot intending to cause maximum offence.  The other was most likely an unfortunate stupid mistake by a Muppet  that has caused a tremendous  amount of genuine outrage and faux outrage in equal measure.
I accept as others have pointed out, that it may have been an intended joke privately.  Which would be despicable if the case.  I hope not, and really only he or those close to him would know that.  I honestly don't think it was.
He should have resigned.   As a republican voter I expect more from my politicians than posting stupid videos on social media.
Jesus, look at the tripe intelligent people are now discussing because of it!  "To select that brand of bread,  then the chances of getting the writing the correct way up..."  Give me strength, should be roaded for that alone.

What you consider it is your own business...what I consider it is my own.

HiMucker

Itchy

One thing this thread has thought me us that the DUP supporters unfortunately don't have a monopoly on whataboutery, ignorance and stupidity. 

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Itchy on January 08, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
One thing this thread has thought me us that the DUP supporters unfortunately don't have a monopoly on whataboutery, ignorance and stupidity.

No comment on the involvement of FF councillor Sean McEniff in obstructing an investigation into the disappearance of a 6 year old girl?

Is that because you don't want to be drawn on having go through the list of mud FF have.

DUP aren't guilty of whataboutery, they are guilty of looking at a conflict through one lens, just like FF and FG.

Avondhu star

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

No comment on the involvement of FF councillor Sean McEniff in obstructing an investigation into the disappearance of a 6 year old girl?

Is that because you don't want to be drawn on having go through the list of mud FF have.

DUP aren't guilty of whataboutery, they are guilty of looking at a conflict through one lens, just like FF and FG.
And there won't be any comment either because you are spouting bullshit to divert attention away from the clown. You don't give a shite about Mary Boyle
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Avondhu star on January 08, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

And there won't be any comment either because you are spouting bullshit to divert attention away from the clown. You don't give a shite about Mary Boyle

You're right.

They won't comment because the acts are not what matter, it's who committed them that mattered and the people who have a problem with whataboutery are usually the ones who are compromised by double standards and hypocrisy. Like you, we can see behind all that faux outrage and fake morals when it boils down to it.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

You're right.

They won't comment because the acts are not what matter, it's who committed them that mattered and the people who have a problem with whataboutery are usually the ones who are compromised by double standards and hypocrisy. Like you, we can see behind all that faux outrage and fake morals when it boils down to it.

Alot of you don't understand that if McElduff resigned his West Tyrone role, and stood again in the morning, he would get in by a landslide. It's this type of attitude towards McElduff and SF moreso that sickens the north's republican voters. When McGuinness stood for election as President it was the same shit3 being spouted. Funny I don't see too many sickened by De Valera's role as President.

armaghniac

Quote from: Therealdonald on January 08, 2018, 08:04:43 PM
Alot of you don't understand that if McElduff resigned his West Tyrone role, and stood again in the morning, he would get in by a landslide. It's this type of attitude towards McElduff and SF moreso that sickens the north's republican voters. When McGuinness stood for election as President it was the same shit3 being spouted. Funny I don't see too many sickened by De Valera's role as President.

Perhaps they should stop voting for clowns.
Apart from anything else the likes of McElduff will do nothing useful whatsoever to bring about a United Ireland, this may not be expected by Tyrone republicans but should be expected by nationalists.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

You're right.

They won't. A FF TD could drive down the wrong way on a motorway demented drunk and they'd be shuffling, looking at their feet afraid to condemn him.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: armaghniac on January 08, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

Perhaps they should stop voting for clowns.
Apart from anything else the likes of McElduff will do nothing useful whatsoever to bring about a United Ireland, this may not be expected by Tyrone republicans but should be expected by nationalists.
I understand he works very hard for his constituents and because of this us well liked by the electorate. I'm not from the area but it's what I've heard and it was a public servant who told me that
Careful now