Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Quote from: screenexile on January 08, 2018, 04:39:14 PM
3 months off on full pay doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me . . . He doesn't even go into Parliament anyway so what the f**k are they suspending him from?!

Twitter, hopefully

Therealdonald

FF and FG are consistently voted in, in the South. So we in the North can only assume that the voters of said parties (who are in the majority) agree with the outlook. What really grinds our f***ing gears though is the likes of these southerners, constantly lambasting Sinn Fein, waiting for them to mess up. I didn't see the exact same vitriol displayed because of the Cash for Ash scheme?? Perhaps because SF weren't complicit in it. Even the thread name says all there is to say....but to clarify Sinn Fein, have not nor will not go away.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Therealdonald on January 08, 2018, 05:00:37 PM
FF and FG are consistently voted in, in the South. So we in the North can only assume that the voters of said parties (who are in the majority) agree with the outlook. What really grinds our f***ing gears though is the likes of these southerners, constantly lambasting Sinn Fein, waiting for them to mess up. I didn't see the exact same vitriol displayed because of the Cash for Ash scheme?? Perhaps because SF weren't complicit in it. Even the thread name says all there is to say....but to clarify Sinn Fein, have not nor will not go away.

Exactly, you also won't get them to criticise those establishment parties when it comes to their role in smearing a Garda whistleblower as a child molester, of obstructing justice for the disappearance of 6 year old girl or the obstruction of justice of the deaths of 39 young people in a nightclub fire and all the other corruption and coverups associated with them.

seafoid

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Exactly, you also won't get them to criticise those establishment parties when it comes to their role in smearing a Garda whistleblower as a child molester, of obstructing justice for the disappearance of 6 year old girl or the obstruction of justice of the deaths of 39 young people in a nightclub fire and all the other corruption and coverups associated with them.
of course you will.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: seafoid on January 08, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

of course you will.

They were posted missing when they had the chance to.

lenny

Quote from: screenexile on January 08, 2018, 04:39:14 PM
3 months off on full pay doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me . . . He doesn't even go into Parliament anyway so what the f**k are they suspending him from?!

He should have been sacked. It may, just may have been an innocent mistake but it was a catastrophic mistake and therefore he should go. It seems to be there is absolutely no shame in northern politics. Several dup members should have resigned over the last few years or been sacked but they have brass necked it out also.

michaelg

Quote from: foxcommander on January 08, 2018, 03:32:37 PM
Who'll ever forget "Curry my yoghurt can coca coalyer" - purposely said in the assembly in full view of the cameras??

The bold Gregory didn't even get a reprimand from his own party for trying to insult the entire other side, let alone a suspension.
You think this is comparable to taunting victims of mass murder?

Rossfan

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

of course you will.

This is the Sinn Féin thread.
As far as I am aware that party or their paramilitary sidekicks had nothing to do with the presumed murder of poor Mary Boyle or the deaths of the poor Stardust young people or the smear campaign against M McCabe.
Speaking of Gardai called McCabe.....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

of course you will.

As far as I am aware that party or their paramilitary sidekicks had nothing to do with the presumed murder of poor Mary Boyle or the deaths of the poor Stardust young people or the smear campaign against M McCabe.

No but the party you voted for had their grubby fingerprints all over the obstruction of justice of the disappearance of a 6 year old girl. I'm glad that gives you so much enjoyment.

Therealdonald

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 08, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

of course you will.

No but the party you voted for had their grubby fingerprints all over the obstruction of justice of the disappearance of a 6 year old girl. I'm glad that gives you so much enjoyment.

McElduff made a poorly time joke. Anyone that follows him online, is aware he does this type of thing all the time. Condemn him for it surely, but don't try and make an example of him, when worse has been done without reprimand and worse will be done in future without demand. There's all kinds of words being bandied about on this thread "mass murder". What he did was innocent but wrong. But to receive lectures from people about this incident? Look it up, what happened? What happened in the days before? What context was it carried out? Were any of the victims Security Forces? What happened in the area after Kingsmills? Can't have southerners pontificating about what had to be done up here for equality, when they probably watch the Wind that Shakes the Barley or Michael Collins and consider them actions justified.

Orior

Just heard someone on the radio talk about the Kingsmills massacre. I'm just waiting on that same person call for the head of Barry Michael Duff.

By the way, does Barry post on here? I'm sure he at least browses.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Rossfan

of course you will.

Bombast - you have no idea who I have voted for in the 20 or 30 (or is it more?) Elections held since I turned 18.
Where did I express enjoyment at the presumed abduction/murder of a child?
Stop deflecting from Barry's own goal.
If you are genuinely  concerned about alleged cover ups start a new thread and outline your proofs or suspicions.
And do so without the insults and "freestatery" nonsense.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

michaelg

Quote from: Therealdonald on January 08, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

of course you will.

McElduff made a poorly time joke. Anyone that follows him online, is aware he does this type of thing all the time. Condemn him for it surely, but don't try and make an example of him, when worse has been done without reprimand and worse will be done in future without demand. There's all kinds of words being bandied about on this thread "mass murder". What he did was innocent but wrong. But to receive lectures from people about this incident? Look it up, what happened? What happened in the days before? What context was it carried out? Were any of the victims Security Forces? What happened in the area after Kingsmills? Can't have southerners pontificating about what had to be done up here for equality, when they probably watch the Wind that Shakes the Barley or Michael Collins and consider them actions justified.
If it wasn't mass murder, then what was it? Your post is sickening.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: michaelg on January 08, 2018, 06:36:27 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on January 08, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

of course you will.

If it wasn't mass murder, then what was it? Your post is sickening.
]

Dunmanway was also mass murder.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Rossfan on January 08, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

of course you will.

Bombast - you have no idea who I have voted for in the 20 or 30 (or is it more?) Elections held since I turned 18.
Where did I express enjoyment at the presumed abduction/murder of a child?
Stop deflecting from Barry's own goal.
If you are genuinely  concerned about alleged cover ups start a new thread and outline your proofs or suspicions.
And do so without the insults and "freestatery" nonsense.

It's great that you are getting a great kick out of it in comparison in your refusal to be drawn on FF councillor Sean McEniff stopping Gardai from interviewing the main suspect in the Mary Boyle case. That's what we'd call double standards.