Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

foxcommander

I hope Micheal and Enda got value for money with the cheap shots. The stack affair probably has finished any chance of people coming forward with information on historic events.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Tubberman

Quote from: foxcommander on December 14, 2016, 05:23:10 PM
I hope Micheal and Enda got value for money with the cheap shots. The stack affair probably has finished any chance of people coming forward with information on historic events.

Yes, it's everyone else that's at fault here. The Shinners are surely very upset at the thoughts of the truth not being uncovered...
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

foxcommander

Quote from: Tubberman on December 14, 2016, 05:26:18 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on December 14, 2016, 05:23:10 PM

Yes, it's everyone else that's at fault here. The Shinners are surely very upset at the thoughts of the truth not being uncovered...

That being the case I don't think they'd have facilitated the stack family initially, no?

FG/FF don't give a monkeys about the truth. They certainly had their eyes closed for a long time in relation to the north.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

oakleaflad

Michelle O'Neill is the new leader in the North

Hereiam

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hereiam

Take Your Points

From the DUP:

https://twitter.com/duponline/status/823532942139985922

Copied from the UK election poster by Torys of Milliband in Salmond's pocket.

Orior

Let's hope S O'Neill does not go the same way as her 17th century ancestor Phelim and take an English knighthood.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

It is interesting to have an Ó Neill from Throne running the Shinners and representing the natives in Ulster 400 years or so after the plantation.  Which was really f**king stupid. I wonder how much it has ended up costing England.

5 Sams

Quote from: oakleaflad on January 23, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Anyone in the know know how this works....does the SF MLAs/Councillors or whatever elect the new leader in the north. I'd say Conor Murphy must be a wee bit miffed.....does he have to bite the tongue and let a woman take the reins to let SF tick another equality box???
The Aristocrat Years

Orior

Quote from: 5 Sams on January 23, 2017, 11:10:56 PM
Quote from: oakleaflad on January 23, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Anyone in the know know how this works....does the SF MLAs/Councillors or whatever elect the new leader in the north. I'd say Conor Murphy must be a wee bit miffed.....does he have to bite the tongue and let a woman take the reins to let SF tick another equality box???

He's on UTV now, and it looks like he is biting both his lips. Oh wait..., hang on.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

balladmaker

QuoteAnyone in the know know how this works....does the SF MLAs/Councillors or whatever elect the new leader in the north. I'd say Conor Murphy must be a wee bit miffed.....does he have to bite the tongue and let a woman take the reins to let SF tick another equality box???

I'd say so ... had expected him to get the nod, but there must be another agenda to putting M. O'Neill into the position.  Good luck to Michelle, no one can replace Martin McGuinness, so no point in trying to.  It will be a long time before another assembly is up and running.