Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:38:21 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
I have sought for you to clarify you objectivity, three times now you have evaded coming out and condemning Sean Lemass and Michael Collins for the blood they have on their hands.

I note that you condemned Collins and Lemass for having 'blood on their hands'.

I never said anything different.

Of course I did point out that they were both Shinners. But you didn't seem to notice that either.

Post up your multiple condemnations and disgust at Collins and Lemass for us.

Collins is regarded as the founding father of Fine Gael, his hands were dripping with blood.
Lemass and DeValera were both leaders of FF, their hands were also dripping with blood.

Now you either have multiple posts with the same level of condemnation for Collins, De Valera, Lemass, FF and FG as you do for Sinn Fein or you don't?

The onus on you is to clear your name of these assertions, saying they exist when there doesn't seem to be any evidence of them is likely to be more lies from yourself.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:55:16 PM
Here Bomber, let's examine our commitment to avoid double standards and faux outrage.

I object to all murders. Whether it be a child, like Mary Boyle, Father Niall Molloy, Brian Stack, Jerry McCabe or Operation Flavius. All were murders. All were wrong, as were countless more.

Your turn....

Very strange contributions in this thread compared to the your supposed outrage to the Mary Boyle murder on the specified  thread?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=26999.0

You're a walking, talking contradiction.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:14:25 PM
I have sought for you to clarify you objectivity, three times now you have evaded coming out and condemning Sean Lemass and Michael Collins for the blood they have on their hands.

Of course I did point out that they were both Shinners. But you didn't seem to notice that either.

Collins is regarded as the founding father of Fine Gael, his hands were dripping with blood.
Lemass and DeValera were both leaders of FF, their hands were also dripping with blood.

Now you either have multiple posts with the same level of condemnation for Collins, De Valera, Lemass, FF and FG as you do for Sinn Fein or you don't?

The onus on you is to clear your name of these assertions, saying they exist when there doesn't seem to be any evidence of them is likely to be more lies from yourself.

The onus is on me?  ;D ;D ;D

Say that to Gerry Adams, or would your apply double standards as usual?

Yes Collins and Lemass had blood on their hands. I am in agreement with you. Collins in particular was a cold blooded killer.

But as usual you completely miss the point.

FF & FG formed from the blood of SF. I am completely in agreement with you. Collins and Lemass have blood on their hands. I am not disputing it. Never have. You seem to have some funny assumption about, along the usual Shinner lines, that I must worship Collins and Lemass, so thus I must worship the modern IRA. Well I don't worship any of them.

I am against all murderers. I know it is difficult for you to understand, because you are only outraged at the deaths of your own. You are desperately trying to invent double standards where there aren't any, so you can feel happy with your own double standards.

Now do you condemn all murders, or are some ok?
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:24:40 PM
Here Bomber, let's examine our commitment to avoid double standards and faux outrage.

I object to all murders. Whether it be a child, like Mary Boyle, Father Niall Molloy, Brian Stack, Jerry McCabe or Operation Flavius. All were murders. All were wrong, as were countless more.

Your turn....

Very strange contributions in this thread compared to the your supposed outrage to the Mary Boyle murder on the specified  thread?

My two posts answered the posts, which I even quoted, outlining libel laws for internet posts making allegations. Surely even you can follow a conversation. And I have posted above on the Mary Boyle. As I have told you a number of times now. But you keep ignoring it.

Your faux outrage at Mary Boyle is proven by your silence on Brian Stack.

Try this Bomber.

I am appalled at both the deaths of Mary Boyle AND Brian Stack. Disgusting murders by disgusting people. Those covering them, and their supporters, up are just as bad imho.

Can you say that Bomber?
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:29:18 PM

Yes Collins and Lemass had blood on their hands. I am in agreement with you. Collins in particular was a cold blooded killer.

FF & FG formed from the blood of SF. I am completely in agreement with you. Collins and Lemass have blood on their hands. I am not disputing it. Never have. You seem to have some funny assumption about, along the usual Shinner lines, that I must worship Collins and Lemass, so thus I must worship the modern IRA. Well I don't worship any of them.

I am against all murderers. I know it is difficult for you to understand, because you are only outraged at the deaths of your own. You are desperately trying to invent double standards where there aren't any, so you can feel happy with your own double standards.

Yet it has to be dragged out of with regard Lemass and Collins, strange that.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:35:00 PM

Your turn....

My two posts answered the posts, which I even quoted, outlining libel laws for internet posts making allegations. Surely even you can follow a conversation. And I have posted above on the Mary Boyle. As I have told you a number of times now. But you keep ignoring it.

Try this Bomber.

I am appalled at both the deaths of Mary Boyle AND Brian Stack. Disgusting murders by disgusting people. Those covering them, and their supporters, up are just as bad imho.

Can you say that Bomber?

So libel laws are your excuse for not commenting on the Mary Boyle case.

What's your excuse for commenting on Brian Stack's case?

It's seem you operate on double standards.

Avondhu star

Of course Lemass and De Valera had no difficulty admitting their involvement in the Irish Volunteers etc. Adams has denied any membership of the I.R.A. The question which should be asked of Adams is "Why wasnt he a member of the IRA?"
Considering the nationalist population of Belfast including Bombay St Short Strand etc were under siege in 1969 and onwards what did Adams do?

Martin McGuinness Martin Ferris etc have no difficulty admitting their past. Its Adams lies that has cornered him.
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:39:28 PM

I condemn whoever you want me to condemn, for the blood on their hands.

But you refuse to even negatively comment on the murders being discussed (except of course to shamefully blame the victim for his own death), never mind condemn them.

Yet you accuse me of double standards.  ;D ;D

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:41:58 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:35:00 PM

Your turn....

Try this Bomber.

Can you say that Bomber?

So libel laws are your excuse for not commenting on the Mary Boyle case.

What's your excuse for commenting on Brian Stack's case?

It's seem you operate on double standards.

I have condemned the murder and the cover up in the Mary Boyle case.

Over to you Mr Hyprocrite.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Avondhu star on December 10, 2016, 06:42:26 PM
Of course Lemass and De Valera had no difficulty admitting their involvement in the Irish Volunteers etc. Adams has denied any membership of the I.R.A. The question which should be asked of Adams is "Why wasnt he a member of the IRA?"
Considering the nationalist population of Belfast including Bombay St Short Strand etc were under siege in 1969 and onwards what did Adams do?

Martin McGuinness Martin Ferris etc have no difficulty admitting their past. Its Adams lies that has cornered him.

His party and his followers can never deviate from his position, so they are all cornered by Adams' contradictions.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 06:46:19 PM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 06:39:28 PM

I condemn whoever you want me to condemn, for the blood on their hands.

But you refuse to even negatively comment on the murders being discussed (except of course to shamefully blame the victim for his own death), never mind condemn them.

Yet you accuse me of double standards.  ;D ;D

I accuse you of double standards because certain ones have to be dragged out of you while other ones are repeated ad nauseaum.

Show me where you demanded justice for Fr Niall Molloy and Mary Boyle on here previous to today and I'll withdraw my remark.

I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance, it is to make sure that hypocrites like you are called to task and made apply your standards across the board, something that seems to be lacking on your part.

Have you ever voted FF or FG btw?

muppet

I have done what you asked and condemned everyone you asked me about. I will condemn the killers of Mary Boyle, Niall Molloy and whoever you want. Over and over again.

But you have not done anything I've asked. You accuse me of double standards. You accuse me of being a hypocrite. And then you say your job here is 'not to judge'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But you are also funny. 'I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance'. Your idea of balance would be along the same lines of Tony Fearon, Willie Frazer and Benjamin Netanyahu.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Avondhu star on December 10, 2016, 06:42:26 PM

So you're unhappy that Adams hasn't bowed to allegations that cannot be proven.

A very odd slight to it.

Did De Valera and Lemass get incessant media attention about the heinous acts committed by their men during the war?

Oh ya, that's right - Dev owned the free state media.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 07:22:25 PM
I have done what you asked and condemned everyone you asked me about. I will condemn the killers of Mary Boyle, Niall Molloy and whoever you want. Over and over again.

But you have not done anything I've asked. You accuse me of double standards. You accuse me of being a hypocrite. And then you say your job here is 'not to judge'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But you are also funny. 'I merely add balance to the debate, my job here is not to judge, it is to apply balance'. Your idea of balance would be along the same lines of Tony Fearon, Willie Frazer and Benjamin Netanyahu.

You've had it dragged out of you. Again, I will ask you to show your posts of condemnation in those cases before they were dragged out of you today.

You have so far fallen short each time that question has been put to but continue to protest innocence behind a facade of smileys. You either can back up your claims, or you can't - that will be your judgement.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 07:25:09 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 07:22:25 PM

You've had it dragged out of you. Again, I will ask you to show your posts of condemnation in those cases before they were dragged out of you today.

You have so far fallen short each time that question has been put to but continue to protest innocence behind a facade of smileys. You either can back up your claims, or you can't - that will be your judgement.

You didn't drag anything out of me. I condemned them, as you asked me to.

Here is a list of murders YOU have not condemned on GaaBoard:

Jesus Christ
The Gibraltar 3
The East Tyrone Brigade

Using your logic, unless of course you are applying double standards, you have no problem with these killings because until now you have never condemned them?

Better still, now that I have searched the site and shown that you have never condemned these killings, it is too late to do it now. I will claim that I had to drag it out of you and of course imply that you are indifferent to these killings and thus a hypocrite and quite possibly a loyalist.

MWWSI 2017