Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 02:22:53 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 02:13:00 PM
Of course Bomber.

Every criticism of republican murders is 'faux outrage'. But your outrage at the suicide of The Executioner's brother is truly heroic and genuine.

Then all the victims of these murders, and their families, have no 'credibility'. Whether it is the Finucanes, Cahills or Stacks, or anyone else murdered, none of them have any credibility and 'shur they deserved it anyway'. They are all liars, every one of them. Oh....and politically motivated. All of them.

SF/IRA lied about Stack's 1983 murder, all the way up to 2013. But of course you still insist that everyone else is lying.

I think it's faux outrage when I don't see you picking on similar incidents on the other side.

What did you think of Lemass, Muppet?

What did you think of Collins?

Fair play Bomber.  ;D ;D

This makes all of your posts faux outrage.

MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 02:28:57 PM
Of course Bomber.

Every criticism of republican murders is 'faux outrage'. But your outrage at the suicide of The Executioner's brother is truly heroic and genuine.

Then all the victims of these murders, and their families, have no 'credibility'. Whether it is the Finucanes, Cahills or Stacks, or anyone else murdered, none of them have any credibility and 'shur they deserved it anyway'. They are all liars, every one of them. Oh....and politically motivated. All of them.

SF/IRA lied about Stack's 1983 murder, all the way up to 2013. But of course you still insist that everyone else is lying.

I think it's faux outrage when I don't see you picking on similar incidents on the other side.

Fair play Bomber.  ;D ;D

As I suspected, you are conflicted by your double standards.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 02:35:15 PM
Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 02:28:57 PM
Of course Bomber.

Fair play Bomber.  ;D ;D

As I suspected, you are conflicted by your double standards.

Yes of course.

I am discredited....
Politically motivated.....
Fauxly outraged....
Doubled up standards.....
Conflicted....

Irishman murdered, nothing to see here. Unless he was in the IRA of course.

MWWSI 2017

rrhf

Where are we with the alleged abduction sex abuse murder and alleged political cover up of that wee girl in Donegal these days? Undoubtedly some major people know stuff and need to go to the guards wait a minute - they already did!! Muppet?

muppet

Quote from: rrhf on December 10, 2016, 03:03:01 PM
Where are we with the alleged abduction sex abuse murder and alleged political cover up of that wee girl in Donegal these days? Undoubtedly some major people know stuff and need to go to the guards wait a minute - they already did!! Muppet?

Yes a truly shocking story. I would like to see that properly solved and anyone who helped the perpetrator prosecuted fully.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 03:06:14 PM

Yes a truly shocking story. I would like to see that properly solved and anyone who helped the perpetrator prosecuted fully.

One of them is a FF councillor who has remained connected with the party ever since these long standing allegations have been made.

Of course the mainstream media and establishment parties in the free state have absolutely no interest in helping get justice for this case.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/807547991292837888

http://www.donegaldemocrat.ie/news/home/227238/donegal-cllr-sean-mceniff-may-never-be-able-to-give-evidence-in-any-court-his-solicitor-tells-court.html

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 03:55:50 PM

One of them is a FF councillor who has remained connected with the party ever since these long standing allegations have been made.

Of course the mainstream media and establishment parties in the free state have absolutely no interest in helping get justice for this case.

http://www.donegaldemocrat.ie/news/home/227238/donegal-cllr-sean-mceniff-may-never-be-able-to-give-evidence-in-any-court-his-solicitor-tells-court.html

Yes it is shocking. But, as you said yourself, your outrage is only faux outrage if you don't think Stack's murder was also wrong.
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 04:38:45 PM

Yes it is shocking. But, as you said yourself, your outrage is only faux outrage if you don't think Stack's murder was also wrong.

I didn't make any comment on Stack's murder and whether it was wrong or not. I merely said it's not as black and white as you make, the murder was not indiscriminate (as you claimed), Stack's conduct in his job was the reason for his death and there are comments to corroborate that  - whatever credibility you'd like to attach to that. That's not a justification for why he was killed and I made that clear in the post you're referring to.

You rarely seem to express your shame and disgust at FF, FG or Labour despite the widespread corruption and cover-ups they have been involved in. There's two murder suspects there - one a 6 year old girl and the other a priest who was killed after he was conned in land deal by the accused referenced in my posts above and FF's fingerprints are all over the cover-up's relating to these cases?

What do you think of that?

Also, what do you think of Lemass?

What do you think of Collins?

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 04:55:45 PM

I didn't make any comment on Stack's murder and whether it was wrong or not. I merely said it's not as black and white as you make, the murder was not indiscriminate (as you claimed), Stack's conduct in his job was the reason for his death and there are comments to corroborate that  - whatever credibility you'd like to attach to that. That's not a justification for why he was killed and I made that clear in the post you're referring to.

You rarely seem to express your shame and disgust at FF, FG or Labour despite the widespread corruption and cover-ups they have been involved in. There's two murder suspects there - one a 6 year old girl and the other a priest who was killed after he was conned in land deal by the accused referenced in my posts above and FF's fingerprints are all over the cover-up's relating to these cases?

What do you think of that?[/b]

Oh but you did. You accused anyone who said it was wrong of faux outrage.

Then you hilariously claimed faux outrage was when someone didn't criticise 'the other side'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have criticised FF, FG and Labour. All the time. Most people here have done it and the Irish media do it all the time. But at the moment people are criticising SF for 30 years of lying over a murder, so now you are pretending that no one ever criticises FF, FG or Labour.

Whataboutery isn't an argument. It is just silly.

Collins and Lemass were both Shinners. What about them?

MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:08:07 PM

Then you hilariously claimed faux outrage was when someone didn't criticise 'the other side'.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have criticised FF, FG and Labour. All the time. Most people here have done it and the Irish media do it all the time. But at the moment people are criticising SF for 30 years of lying over a murder, so now you are pretending that no one ever criticises FF, FG or Labour.

Unsurprisingly you are dealing in misinformation.

Now I will break your lies into two parts

a) I never accused anyone who is outraged at the murder of engaging in faux outrage, I accused you of it.
b) I made the point that you seem to be a man of contradictions, someone who only seems willing to comment on outrages on one side of the divide and only when certain elements are implicated.

I have sought for you to clarify you objectivity, three times now you have evaded coming out and condemning Sean Lemass and Michael Collins for the blood they have on their hands.

Maybe you'd like to show us your posts where you have shown your outrage at the murder cases of Fr Niall Molloy and Mary Boyle?

Do you support justice for Michael Lynagh and the Lynagh family.

muppet

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on December 10, 2016, 05:17:12 PM

a) I never accused anyone who is outraged at the murder of engaging in faux outrage, I accused you of it.
b) I made the point that you seem to be a man of contradictions, someone who only seems willing to comment on outrages on one side of the divide and only when certain elements are implicated.

I have sought for you to clarify you objectivity, three times now you have evaded coming out and condemning Sean Lemass and Michael Collins for the blood they have on their hands.

Maybe you'd like to show us your posts where you have shown your outrage at the murder cases of Fr Niall Molloy and Mary Boyle?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Read it a few times snd you might understand why, although given your complete blindness to reality, it is unlikely.

Here, I'll do something similar to see if you understand.

I never accused anyone of being a clown, I accused you of being a clown.  ;D ;D ;D

With logic like that, you can justify anything.

Also, I have condemned the murder of Mary Boyle and Father Molloy. Most recently a few posts ago regarding Mary Boyle. But you wouldn't notice. I could condemn them and other murders a million times, but you still wouldn't notice. You only pop up when someone dares to condemn a SF/IRA murder and then you claim it is faux outrage.  ;D ;D

You are a joke....

....but I never accused anyone of being a joke.   ;D
MWWSI 2017

muppet

I note that you condemned Collins and Lemass for having 'blood on their hands'.

I never said anything different.

Of course I did point out that they were both Shinners. But you didn't seem to notice that either.

MWWSI 2017

muppet

Here Bomber, let's examine our commitment to avoid double standards and faux outrage.

I object to all murders. Whether it be a child, like Mary Boyle, Father Niall Molloy, Brian Stack, Jerry McCabe or Operation Flavius. All were murders. All were wrong, as were countless more.

Your turn....
MWWSI 2017

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: muppet on December 10, 2016, 05:34:58 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Read it a few times snd you might understand why, although given your complete blindness to reality, it is unlikely.

Here, I'll do something similar to see if you understand.

I never accused anyone of being a clown, I accused you of being a clown.  ;D ;D ;D

With logic like that, you can justify anything.

Also, I have condemned the murder of Mary Boyle and Father Molloy. Most recently a few posts ago regarding Mary Boyle. But you wouldn't notice. I could condemn them and other murders a million times, but you still wouldn't notice. You only pop up when someone dares to condemn a SF/IRA murder and then you claim it is faux outrage.  ;D ;D

You are a joke....

....but I never accused anyone of being a joke.   ;D

I think you have tenuous grasp of the English language.

You have completely misstated what I have said. As I have said I never accused anyone who feels outraged at the murder, I accused you - if you are having problems understanding this I would like you to put forward on how you are anyone. I have picked you out in isolation and have shown you to be a hypocrite.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I have asked you to convey your disgust at the murders of Mary Boyle and all we get is scant lip service. You have hundreds of posts on this thread about your disgust at Sinn Fein, maybe you would like to balance that and post up links to the hundreds of posts you have towards Fine Gale and Fianna Fail and the blood their leaders and founders have on their hands.

It's all about balance, something I have and you clearly have not.

Why don't you got and put up another facade of smileys for us, it might detract away form the spiders web of double standards you have uncovered yourself in.