Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Applesisapples

Quote from: lawnseed on January 27, 2015, 12:02:58 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on January 27, 2015, 11:23:03 AM
Big silence on this thread about the O'Connor inquest and Gerry Kelly.
I wonder why ::) :D
Because theres nothing to say. The suspects details were forwarded to the psni by gerry kelly to see if he/she was wanted in relation to any investigation. The police said no. Now that persons name has been mentioned in connection with o connor. No one knows if hes connected or not.
Everybody seems to be buying into the assertion by Ian Og that SF and Gerry Kelly are colluding with the NIO to ensure that people avoid prosecution. A lot is also being made of this case been after the GFA. My understanding is that anyone can give GK approach SF/GK and ask if they are wanted in relation to any offence. It is then up to the authorities to say yeah or nay and issue a letter or not as the case warrants. I can't see how any of this can be SF's fault if the police c**k it up.

Rossfan

Because theres nothing to say. The suspects details were forwarded to the psni by gerry kelly to see if he/she was wanted in relation to any investigation. The police said no. Now that persons name has been mentioned in connection with o connor. No one knows if hes connected or not.
So it's not a matter of concern that Gerry K was liaising with a suspect in a 2003 murder- 5 years after the GFA??
Then ye wonder why SF can't get above 24% in the 26 and get F all transfers.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Applesisapples

Quote from: Rossfan on January 27, 2015, 04:19:08 PM
So it's not a matter of concern that Gerry K was liaising with a suspect in a 2003 murder- 5 years after the GFA??
Then ye wonder why SF can't get above 24% in the 26 and get F all transfers.
Where is the evidence that Gerry Kelly knew he was a suspect in that case? He denies that and from the mistake it would appear the police didn't know otherwise they wouldn't have told the NIO to issue the letter. Kelly's role was to ask if someone was wanted in connection with an offense I can't see how he would necessarily have knowledge of their guilt or innocence. As I said where is the proof.

Rossfan

There's no proof G Adams was a member of the Provo IRA or its Army Council ;)

Wildweasel74

"If they are wanted in relation to any offence"

If some person is coming up to me with that line i be automatically presuming this person has done something outside the law! Should you not have a conscience that you acting as a go between to someone who committed a serious crime? Oh Sorry did i say "Conscience " there, Damn!

Applesisapples

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 27, 2015, 07:02:27 PM
"If they are wanted in relation to any offence"

If some person is coming up to me with that line i be automatically presuming this person has done something outside the law! Should you not have a conscience that you acting as a go between to someone who committed a serious crime? Oh Sorry did i say "Conscience " there, Damn!
Undoubtedly you may assume this to be the case. I repeat there is no evidence that GK knew that this request was regarding the O'Connor murder.

Rossfan

There wasn't much evidence that it was the Provo IRA that killed Robert McCartney or young Quinn  ;)

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Rossfan on January 28, 2015, 05:48:17 PM
There wasn't much evidence that it was the Provo IRA that killed Robert McCartney or young Quinn  ;)
Correct
Neither were sanctioned by the IRA

But what has that got to do with sf?

The shite that some of the clowns are spouting on this thread is pushing me towards liking or even supporting the shunners

Saffrongael

Quote from: lynchbhoy on January 28, 2015, 09:35:16 PM
Correct

The shite that some of the clowns are spouting on this thread is pushing me towards liking or even supporting the shunners

Yeah you hate SF, its always shone through in your posts  ::)
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

dec

Correct

You seem quite knowledgeable about what what operations the IRA have sanctioned.

Saffrongael

Quote from: dec on January 28, 2015, 10:41:06 PM
Correct

You seem quite knowledgeable about what what operations the IRA have sanctioned.

He likes to think he is, he knows as much about it as Joe Bloggs
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Rossfan

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 28, 2015, 10:39:50 PM
Correct

;D ;D

muppet

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 28, 2015, 10:46:55 PM
Correct

He likes to think he is, he knows as much about it as Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs has categorically denied he was a member of the IRA.
MWWSI 2017

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 28, 2015, 10:39:50 PM
Correct

Hate is too strong
You are however confusing sf with republicans ( real ones)

lynchbhoy

Correct

Only wee dafties would believe ( or want to believe) that those two killings were anything to do with the IRA
Fairly obv