Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Apples is apples, do you work in one of these ELB? you seem to know how the funding works and that's its the ELBS  are responsible for what resources go to schools, who sets the policy? better yet who direct the policy to the ELBS? how do you know the ELBS are using resources poorly>?

Sinn Fein have not improved the education sector since the took over that dept which wasn't a shining light before hand anyway. School closures never tackled, CCMS schools inability to look at the integrated option, They spent all there time clashing with DUP to try and find a middle ground cause either party that pig headed they wouldn't agree a middle ground. have schools benefited from the removal of the 11plus NO! And if no-one wanted it why is there so many parents allowing their children to sit unregulated exams.

Mike Sheehy

You are wasting your time arguing with give-her-Dixie. He despises Gerry Adams because he despises the idea of peace in Northern Ireland..in much the same way that he despises the idea of peace in the middle east.

What you must understand is that his deeper, unspoken sectarian hatreds can only thrive if there is conflict in these places.

Mike Sheehy

Of course, "as a general rule" give-her-Dixie will not respond to this post because he does not "respond to personal abuse"  ::)

The amazing thing about sectarian bigots is how sensitive they are to any criticism.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: give her dixie on May 09, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
Why is it that anyone who disagrees with something Sinn Fein say or do they are automatically labelled. They are either a dissident, anti peace process, a drunk, not well, opposed to change, looking to drag us back to the dark days, etc etc? Is Sinn Fein right all the time and the rest of the people wrong? Is no one allowed to think for themselves and make up their own mind on things instead of believing everything that Sinn Fein tell them to believe?

As a representative of Sinn Fein you do yourself and your party no favors on this site. You continually call people names and show zero respect for any of your political opponents. How you come across on this site is no different to what the leadership showed us at the weekend. Once you deviate away from the Sinn Fein spin, the veil slips and we see you and the parties true colours. There are a few others on here that are not members of Sinn Fein that can defend the party and their politicians with more respect and dignity than you could ever hope to. Maybe you could learn from them.
+1

Hardy

Rossfan

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 10, 2014, 01:23:23 AM
You are wasting your time arguing with give-her-Dixie. He despises Gerry Adams because he despises the idea of peace in Northern Ireland..in much the same way that he despises the idea of peace in the middle east.

Didn't know he was in the pro Israel camp  :o :o :o
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

glens abu

Quote from: Owenmoresider on May 10, 2014, 12:43:09 PM
Why is it that anyone who disagrees with something Sinn Fein say or do they are automatically labelled. They are either a dissident, anti peace process, a drunk, not well, opposed to change, looking to drag us back to the dark days, etc etc? Is Sinn Fein right all the time and the rest of the people wrong? Is no one allowed to think for themselves and make up their own mind on things instead of believing everything that Sinn Fein tell them to believe?

As a representative of Sinn Fein you do yourself and your party no favors on this site. You continually call people names and show zero respect for any of your political opponents. How you come across on this site is no different to what the leadership showed us at the weekend. Once you deviate away from the Sinn Fein spin, the veil slips and we see you and the parties true colours. There are a few others on here that are not members of Sinn Fein that can defend the party and their politicians with more respect and dignity than you could ever hope to. Maybe you could learn from them.
+1

Four years since you last posted on this board,what do you know about me to agree with that rant?

SHEEDY

Quote from: Owenmoresider on May 10, 2014, 12:43:09 PM

+1
+2. agree with everything stated above.
nil satis nisi optimum

glens abu

Two weeks from today we will have a good idea by how much SF representation has increased across this Island.A very exciting time for all involved with  the party but we will also be glad to see it over to get a good rest.Also possible to have 4 MEPs elected which would mean for the first time ever every person in Ireland would have a SF person representing them.  :D :D

Itchy

Dixie turned on SF when they reversed some town twinning thing with Palestine. What Dixie levels against SF I level against him and seafood, that its their way or the highway on Israel.
Sinn Vein will do well in the south elections but mainly because every other party has been tried and HSS disappointed so there's not much left to lose now in voting shinner.

theticklemister

Quote from: Itchy on May 10, 2014, 07:09:42 PM
Dixie turned on SF when they reversed some town twinning thing with Palestine. What Dixie levels against SF I level against him and seafood, that its their way or the highway on Israel.
Sinn Vein will do well in the south elections but mainly because every other party has been tried and HSS disappointed so there's not much left to lose now in voting shinner.

phewwwwwwwwww, I got away without abuse

glens abu

Quote from: theticklemister on May 10, 2014, 08:23:37 PM
Quote from: Itchy on May 10, 2014, 07:09:42 PM

phewwwwwwwwww, I got away without abuse

Early days for you yet  ;)

give her dixie

Quote from: glens abu on May 10, 2014, 12:01:27 AM
Quote from: give her dixie on May 09, 2014, 11:44:29 PM
Quote from: glens abu on May 09, 2014, 11:14:33 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on May 09, 2014, 11:00:36 PM
Glens, I never said I disagreed with McGuinness, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy in Sinn Feins position in the last week. Gerry Adams stood up and named Ivor Bell as the man on the tape during his questioning. During questioning, Ivor Bell never identified himself, and the police couldn't confirm if it was him or not. Boston College have lost Ivors contract, and at this moment in time only Gerry Adams statement links Ivor Bell to the tapes. And you and Sinn Fein have the brass neck to call people "Touts"?

Dixie Ivor Bell was arrested and charged before Police spoke to Adams and this is what he had to say about the interview so how has he touted on Ivor Bell.

The allegation of conspiracy in the killing of Mrs. McConville is based almost exclusively on hearsay from unnamed alleged Boston College interviewees but mainly from the late Dolours Price and Brendan Hughes. Other anonymous alleged Belfast Project interviewees were identified only by a letter of the alphabet, e.g. interviewee R or Y. One of these is claimed by the PSNI to be Ivor Bell although the interrogators told me he has denied the allegations. In the course of my interrogations they played what they alleged was a recording by Ivor Bell. They asked me to confirm that this was indeed his voice. I told them I could not do that.
- See more at: http://leargas.blogspot.co.uk/#sthash.Ex1oZorg.dpuf

In his blog he uses the word alleged. In this statement he doesn't use it as he says as fact that the tape was Ivor Bell.

Either way, you still havn't come up with any postings that you claim to say I have posted ?

Do you want to withdraw that allegation yet?

Getting a bit tedious this proving you wrong but check 9th Jan post 156 and the 25 Th October post 170 on both occasions you copy and pasted McIntyre's rag The pensive quill.

Glens, could you please provide links to the articles by Anthony McIntyre that you continually claim to say I posted. By the way, posts 156 and 170 are not from myself.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: give her dixie on May 11, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

Glens, could you please provide links to the articles by Anthony McIntyre that you continually claim to say I posted. By the way, posts 156 and 170 are not from myself.

I assume he was referring to posts 157 and 171 showing the contributions of Guest writers to McIntyre's site. Of course you knew this. A simple click on "show posts" under your username and scrolling to Jan 9th , Oct 25th reveal the posts. Also, they are  your only posts on Jan 9 and oct 25th. Only a blind man or a deliberate liar would claim to not be able to find them

Quote from: give her dixie on January 09, 2014, 10:49:02 PM
SINN FEIN COUNCILLOR REFERS TO VICTIMS OF SUICIDE AS 'DEATH WANTERS.'

http://thepensivequill.am/2014/01/sinn-fein-councillor-refers-to-victims.html

Quote from: give her dixie on October 25, 2013, 12:27:40 AM
Our revenge will be the laughter of our children....

http://thepensivequill.am/2013/10/our-revenge-will-be-laughter-of-our.html

I don't have a dog in this fight. I have no time for Adams or Sinn Fein,  however,  this is just another example of the mendacious, weaselly way that you and Seafoid operate. It's what I call the "plausible denial" tactic. Always on the attack, whipping up hatred but always slippery when challenged. Constant evasions. Knowing deceptions (as shown above).

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 11, 2014, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on May 11, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

I assume he was referring to posts 157 and 171 showing the contributions of Guest writers to McIntyre's site. Of course you knew this. A simple click on "show posts" under your username and scrolling to Jan 9th , Oct 25th reveal the posts. Also, they are  your only posts on Jan 9 and oct 25th. Only a blind man or a deliberate liar would claim to not be able to find them

Quote from: give her dixie on January 09, 2014, 10:49:02 PM
SINN FEIN COUNCILLOR REFERS TO VICTIMS OF SUICIDE AS 'DEATH WANTERS.'

http://thepensivequill.am/2014/01/sinn-fein-councillor-refers-to-victims.html

Quote from: give her dixie on October 25, 2013, 12:27:40 AM
Our revenge will be the laughter of our children....

http://thepensivequill.am/2013/10/our-revenge-will-be-laughter-of-our.html

I don't have a dog in this fight. I have no time for Adams or Sinn Fein,  however,  this is just another example of the mendacious, weaselly way that you and Seafoid operate. It's what I call the "plausible denial" tactic. Always on the attack, whipping up hatred but always slippery when challenged. Constant evasions. Knowing deceptions (as shown above).
MikeSheehy

Is this part of your work for your therapist ?