Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Quote from: ranch on July 25, 2013, 11:21:05 PM
Quote from: theticklemister on July 25, 2013, 09:06:43 PM
I think mcguinness' reaction is just as bad........' I wish to praise all the new mothers today who gave birth'; or along them lines

What's wrong with that? Hardly offensive.

Ah ranch me oul mucker.

ranch

Quote from: theticklemister on July 26, 2013, 12:00:37 AM
I think mcguinness' reaction is just as bad........' I wish to praise all the new mothers today who gave birth'; or along them lines

Ah ranch me oul mucker.

If you're referring to the fact that his sentence makes no sense then fair enough. If not, then there's no problem.

theticklemister

Quote from: ranch on July 26, 2013, 12:05:08 AM

Ah ranch me oul mucker.

If you're referring to the fact that his sentence makes no sense then fair enough. If not, then there's no problem.

Do ye not see it as a 'hidden' congratulations to the british royal couple?

glens abu

Ah ranch me oul mucker.

Think unless you are looking to pick holes in everything SF it's obvious that Martin was by congratulating all Mothers who gave birth that day he was saying that none of the births was more important than the other.Simples but not for everyone obviously

theticklemister

I think of mcguinness said nothing it all it may have looked better.

Feckitt

Quote from: theticklemister on July 26, 2013, 04:31:34 PM

HARDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glens abu

Quote from: theticklemister on July 26, 2013, 04:31:34 PM

If asked a question he has to answer and seems to be the best answer he could give without sounding bad hearted about the birth of a child.

Maguire01

Quote from: glens abu on July 26, 2013, 03:24:14 PM

Ah ranch me oul mucker.

Think unless you are looking to pick holes in everything SF it's obvious that Martin was by congratulating all Mothers who gave birth that day he was saying that none of the births was more important than the other.Simples but not for everyone obviously
It's like Fr Ted - "Of course... they all have lovely bottoms!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnYoFmBagmk

lawnseed

marty said the exact same thing as the stoops. I don't hear anyone yapping about it
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on July 27, 2013, 04:45:55 PM
marty said the exact same thing as the stoops. I don't hear anyone yapping about it
Brilliant! The journey continues!

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on July 27, 2013, 07:48:24 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on July 27, 2013, 04:45:55 PM
Brilliant! The journey continues!
I think the secret is in the name.. republican ie believes in a republic ie no monarchy. as opposed to sycophantic pretend to be goody goody, sell my own mother and inspect HM's troops on the quiet and because its free and back stab anyone who gets in my way stoops.. journey

and engage in horticultural activities journey..

lawnseed

orangeman

Quote from: lawnseed on September 02, 2013, 07:12:52 AM
Quote from: orangeman on August 27, 2013, 11:09:53 PM

Is Martin holding captive a wee dog ?

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/heritage/derry-residents-answer-call-to-arms-at-city-walls-1.1505474
that's Gregory Campbell's dog.. no messing marty minded her for a week while greg was on hols

The wee dog looks scared ! Does Greg return when favour when Marty goes on his hollers ?

It's great the way the people in Derry - Londonderry get on so well - pity the Belfast boys wouldn't take a leaf out of Marty and Greg's book.

Orior

Uninteresting fact: The Dean of St Columb's Cathedral in Derry hi, is the Very Reverend William Morton (Willie to his old friends), who was born and bred in Poyntzpass. I bet Tony Fearon didn't know that.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians