Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 08:25:46 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on March 09, 2013, 09:13:24 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 09, 2013, 08:02:33 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 10:18:19 PM
Give the part over and above the Industrial wage back to the Taxpayer .

Or give it to me of course

hurry up rossie and get your household charge paid vlad varadkar says its a tax and just suck it up. you voted for these traitors lets see if your just as fond when theyve finished with your bank balance.

I'm pretty sure it is a tax, and I'm pretty sure SF are implementing this in the form of rates in your jurisdiction.
But sure Martin and Gerry are already traitors to the crown I suppose
yeah i'm pretty sure that sinn fein are only one of the parties in government in the north and i'm pretty sure that rates are implemented from downing street.
And not for the first time, you'd be totally wrong.

Your rates bill is made up of the District rate, set by individual councils, and the Regional rate, set by the Department of Finance & Personnel.

sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.
Their best isn't very good. Strabane Council, where SF has 8 out of the 16 seats, had the biggest rates increase in NI this year.
http://www.strabaneweekly.co.uk/articles/news/32454/strabane-rates-hike-biggest-percentage-increase-in-province/

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 09:59:08 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2013, 09:51:48 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 09:23:59 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2013, 09:03:53 PM
. sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.

Have you did ever go to skool?
how much? go on.. how much are they going to make you pay? will they take it out of your dole or wages or bank account? or maybe they'll take it off your kids when you die and leave it in your will.. but then there'll be interest at 4%..

WTF ???? Pay for school is it?
I finished my education years ago but it seems you haven't started yet.
you know "fine" well to what i am refering. answer the question how much are fine gael going to charge you to live in your home? when phil hogan is pissing your money away on st.patricks day. how much?

Normally I don't like Ministers going on these trips, bar the Taoiseach, Tainiste or President, but on St. Patrick's Day it is an opportunity for us Irish to use our soft power to access the people of influence in other countries and the minds of people around the world. In fact I think Ireland should try harder to claim back Halloween/Samhain from the Yanks, we need to us soft power because we don't have fighter jets or aircraft carriers like some others.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Maguire01

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 12, 2013, 11:15:26 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2013, 09:51:48 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 09:23:59 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2013, 09:03:53 PM
. sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.

Have you did ever go to skool?
how much? go on.. how much are they going to make you pay? will they take it out of your dole or wages or bank account? or maybe they'll take it off your kids when you die and leave it in your will.. but then there'll be interest at 4%..

WTF ???? Pay for school is it?
I finished my education years ago but it seems you haven't started yet.
you know "fine" well to what i am refering. answer the question how much are fine gael going to charge you to live in your home? when phil hogan is pissing your money away on st.patricks day. how much?

Normally I don't like Ministers going on these trips, bar the Taoiseach, Tainiste or President, but on St. Patrick's Day it is an opportunity for us Irish to use our soft power to access the people of influence in other countries and the minds of people around the world. In fact I think Ireland should try harder to claim back Halloween/Samhain from the Yanks, we need to us soft power because we don't have fighter jets or aircraft carriers like some others.
I don't think you need to labour the point - there'll be a few Shinners on a trans-atlantic jolly too, no doubt.

Rossfan

Quote from: how much are fine gael going to charge you to live in your home?/quote]

An awful lot less than SF are charging people in the 6 Cos you Partitionist lúlá.
And they'll give me 3 times more Social Welfare than your lot will gove you :P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

shawshank

14 days, a brilliant programme, Fr Alec Reid a total contrast to the stories we have had recently about priests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01r7v48/14_Days/

EC Unique

Quote from: shawshank on March 12, 2013, 04:03:57 PM
14 days, a brilliant programme, Fr Alec Reid a total contrast to the stories we have had recently about priests.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01r7v48/14_Days/

Watched it lastnight. Mad stuff. I can remember my Da and his brother were in Belfast the day Stone went mad at the Funeral. We heard what had happened so were waiting anxiously for their return. Home safely that night thank God.

Mad times.

Fr Reid...A modern day saint.

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on March 12, 2013, 02:13:14 PM

Quote from: how much are fine gael going to charge you to live in your home?/quote]

An awful lot less than SF are charging people in the 6 Cos you Partitionist lúlá.
suck it up thats the cost of being a sheep
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on March 12, 2013, 08:28:16 PM

Amazing coming from the a Shinner.

Don't the Shinners love the hardship of the ONLY Republic in Ireland. "Suck it up" sums them right up, enemies of the Republic, servants of the Crown. Not wanted in OUR state.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 12, 2013, 10:34:35 AM

hurry up rossie and get your household charge paid vlad varadkar says its a tax and just suck it up. you voted for these traitors lets see if your just as fond when theyve finished with your bank balance.

I'm pretty sure it is a tax, and I'm pretty sure SF are implementing this in the form of rates in your jurisdiction.
yeah i'm pretty sure that sinn fein are only one of the parties in government in the north and i'm pretty sure that rates are implemented from downing street.

Your rates bill is made up of the District rate, set by individual councils, and the Regional rate, set by the Department of Finance & Personnel.

sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.
Their best isn't very good. Strabane Council, where SF has 8 out of the 16 seats, had the biggest rates increase in NI this year.
http://www.strabaneweekly.co.uk/articles/news/32454/strabane-rates-hike-biggest-percentage-increase-in-province/
yes thats right. local councils can only try to limit increases in their part of the rates. its a bill no one likes paying. i myself prefer the system in the 26 where you used to pay for the services you use. of course the sheep will now have to pay for the services and pay rates as well. thanks fianna gael thanks sheep

lawnseed

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on March 12, 2013, 08:33:02 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 12, 2013, 08:28:16 PM

Amazing coming from the a Shinner.

Don't the Shinners love the hardship of the ONLY Republic in Ireland. "Suck it up" sums them right up, enemies of the Republic, servants of the Crown. Not wanted in OUR state.
i know lets have a big party and invite all our relations back to old eire and fleece them.. sure thats what you do with sheep baahh

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on March 12, 2013, 08:34:13 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on March 12, 2013, 10:34:35 AM

yes thats right. local councils can only try to limit increases in their part of the rates. its a bill no one likes paying. i myself prefer the system in the 26 where you used to pay for the services you use. of course the sheep will now have to pay for the services and pay rates as well. thanks fianna gael thanks sheep
The councils can maintain or even reduce the local rate - it's all about balancing the books. The point is that this particular Council, where nothing can pass without SF, has hiked the local rate more than any of the other councils.

You said SF "did their best" to minimise the local rate, now you're agreeing that what I say is right. Which is it?

muppet

Lawnseed why can't you just be friends with the sheep stealers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_rKiG5dE4&list=PLDnA7akzIdcxpcvEm7JrM8yMIDGdkYizu&index=32
MWWSI 2017

lawnseed

Quote from: muppet on March 12, 2013, 09:20:02 PM

Lawnseed why can't you just be friends with the sheep stealers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_rKiG5dE4&list=PLDnA7akzIdcxpcvEm7JrM8yMIDGdkYizu&index=32

;D ;D ;D

fine gael? or fianna fail? jeez i just cant decide emmm.. emmm.   baaaah! i know i'll vote labour moooh!!

All of a Sludden

Quote from: lawnseed on March 12, 2013, 09:32:03 PM
fine gael? or fianna fail? jeez i just cant decide emmm.. emmm.   baaaah! i know i'll vote labour moooh!!

This may come as a shock to you, but you can only vote for pro-union parties.  ;D
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 12, 2013, 09:42:29 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 12, 2013, 09:32:03 PM

This may come as a shock to you, but you can only vote for pro-union parties.  ;D
i thought you were banned.. mods!