Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 04:51:16 PM
When you hear endless lectures from Mary Lou about how wrong everyone else is and how perfect SF are......... ::)
Ye're TDs ARE getting MY money and giving a load of it to SF.

And what would you rather them do with it??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

Give the part over and above the Industrial wage back to the Taxpayer .

Or give it to me of course
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 10:18:19 PM

Wages, Rossfan, wages. They are under no obligation to you on how they use their own wages. As I say, you're just going to have to suck it up I'm afraid.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

hurry up rossie and get your household charge paid vlad varadkar says its a tax and just suck it up. you voted for these traitors lets see if your just as fond when theyve finished with your bank balance.
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Tubberman

Quote from: lawnseed on March 09, 2013, 08:02:33 AM

hurry up rossie and get your household charge paid vlad varadkar says its a tax and just suck it up. you voted for these traitors lets see if your just as fond when theyve finished with your bank balance.

I'm pretty sure it is a tax, and I'm pretty sure SF are implementing this in the form of rates in your jurisdiction.
But sure Martin and Gerry are already traitors to the crown I suppose
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Rossfan

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 09, 2013, 12:33:39 AM

Wages, Rossfan, wages. They are under no obligation to you on how they use their own wages.

Why then do they insist telling me they "only take the avaerage industrial wage" from the money I pay them .... but for some reason they never give the same emphasis to the fact that they give it to their Party.
We're left with the feeling that they don't take their full salary from the taxpayer.
Anyway it's one more party for me to give no preference to in the next election  :-\

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on March 09, 2013, 04:09:41 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 09, 2013, 12:33:39 AM

Wages, Rossfan, wages. They are under no obligation to you on how they use their own wages.

Why then do they insist telling me they "only take the avaerage industrial wage" from the money I pay them .... but for some reason they never give the same emphasis to the fact that they give it to their Party.
We're left with the feeling that they don't take their full salary from the taxpayer.
Anyway it's one more party for me to give no preference to in the next election  :-\

Your own blind ignorance isn't an excuse Rossfan. SF have never claimed to only take half the salary entitlement from the state. The dogs on the street know that what happens is SF reps all give half their wages to the party. It's SFs own internal way of making sure the candidates they attract are there for their beliefs and principles rather than for self gain and careerism.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

Quote from: Tubberman on March 09, 2013, 09:13:24 AM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 09, 2013, 08:02:33 AM

I'm pretty sure it is a tax, and I'm pretty sure SF are implementing this in the form of rates in your jurisdiction.
But sure Martin and Gerry are already traitors to the crown I suppose
yeah i'm pretty sure that sinn fein are only one of the parties in government in the north and i'm pretty sure that rates are implemented from downing street. sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.

Rossfan

Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 08:25:46 PM
. sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.

Have you did ever go to skool?

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2013, 09:03:53 PM
. sinn  fein have did their best as have the rest of the parties at stormont to minimise the local part of the rates.

how much? go on.. how much are they going to make you pay? will they take it out of your dole or wages or bank account? or maybe they'll take it off your kids when you die and leave it in your will.. but then there'll be interest at 4%..

All of a Sludden

14 Days on BBC NI is worth watching for anyone with an interest in recent NI history.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

lawnseed

Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 11, 2013, 09:26:41 PM
14 Days on BBC NI is worth watching for anyone with an interest in recent NI history.

as are you.. worth watching given your recent history ::)

All of a Sludden

Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 09:30:20 PM
Quote from: All of a Sludden on March 11, 2013, 09:26:41 PM

as are you.. worth watching given your recent history ::)

If you have an interest in TV can I point you in the direction of CBeebies, you may learn a little bit about punctuation and grammar. Get a grown up to use the remote control for you.  ;)
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

Rossfan

Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 09:23:59 PM

how much? go on.. how much are they going to make you pay? will they take it out of your dole or wages or bank account? or maybe they'll take it off your kids when you die and leave it in your will.. but then there'll be interest at 4%..

WTF ???? Pay for school is it?
I finished my education years ago but it seems you haven't started yet.

lawnseed

Quote from: Rossfan on March 11, 2013, 09:51:48 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on March 11, 2013, 09:23:59 PM

WTF ???? Pay for school is it?
I finished my education years ago but it seems you haven't started yet.
you know "fine" well to what i am refering. answer the question how much are fine gael going to charge you to live in your home? when phil hogan is pissing your money away on st.patricks day. how much?