Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Shinners very touchy today  ;D
Don't they just get very upset over mention of Gerry's rich friends helping him avail of private surgery.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

glens abu

Not at all Ross I have no problem with it at all and if Gerry sits at next election he will still get elected.I get annoyed at Super RNU clowns critizing Gerry as I know them and they would sell their souls for a pint in the Glenpark.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 04:17:35 PM
Don't they just get very upset over mention of Gerry's rich friends helping him avail of private surgery.

I think if the last few weeks have taught us anything about that story, it's that shinners aren't the ones who are getting upset about Adams hospital treatment. The only people crying about it are the little wannabe indo columnist types.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Rossfan

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2013, 04:25:31 PM

I think if the last few weeks have taught us anything about that story, it's that shinners aren't the ones who are getting upset about Adams hospital treatment. The only people crying about it are the little wannabe indo columnist types.

Ye're getting upset when others mention it and dare I suggest point out the hypocrisy of it all.
"Our elected reps live on the average industrial wage you know". ;)

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 04:37:05 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2013, 04:25:31 PM

Ye're getting upset when others mention it and dare I suggest point out the hypocrisy of it all.

Upset? Just to reiterate, I couldn't give two fcuks about that particular "story".
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 04:37:05 PM
[Ye're getting upset when others mention it and dare I suggest point out the hypocrisy of it all.

You might be better employed getting yourself all hot and bothered about what your elected reps do with YOUR money, than having a pop at SF about what they do with THEIR money.  :P
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Rossfan

When you hear endless lectures from Mary Lou about how wrong everyone else is and how perfect SF are......... ::)
Ye're TDs ARE getting MY money and giving a load of it to SF.

Rossfan

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2013, 04:46:05 PM

Upset? Just to reiterate, I couldn't give two fcuks about that particular "story".

But you respond every time any non SF loyal followers raise it though  ;D ;) and apparently it's true so therefore it's a story not a "story"  ;) ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 04:51:16 PM
When you hear endless lectures from Mary Lou about how wrong everyone else is and how perfect SF are......... ::)
Ye're TDs ARE getting MY money and giving a load of it to SF.

Yeah, honouring those private gambling debts of billions with your tax was woeful of them. Indeed.

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Nally Stand

Ye're TDs ARE getting MY money....
This money is called "wages".

...and giving a load of it to SF
Again. Its their own wages. They don't have to be accountable to you on how they use it. Afraid you may just suck it up  :D

P.s. If it's a crowd of politicians wasting YOUR money that you're after, might I offer you a hint of where to start looking:
"All I can say to the Irish people – some of whom may be watching tonight – is that if things go our way there will be a new government in six weeks time and the banks aren't getting another cent," (Leo Varadkar, FG, Feb 2011)

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 04:53:02 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2013, 04:46:05 PM

But you respond every time any non SF loyal followers raise it though  ;D ;) and apparently it's true so therefore it's a story not a "story"  ;) ;)

I ate breakfast this morning. This is true. Hardly a "story" though is it? It's about as interesting as the "story" on Gerry Adams hospital treatment that you're still so wound up about.

Rossfan

Gerry is a major political figure in a party which boasts of its "workingclassness" - then he avails of private medicine a choice not available to those of us lucky enough to be even earning around the average industrial wage.
To all non SFers who have listened to years of SF holier than thou ,everybody is awful except us perfect people - that reeks of hypocrisy ( do as we say not as we do".

Nallystand is not a major public figure and presumably has never sought kudos for not eating breakfasts so nobody is bothered.

Very simple - even a loyal Shinner could understand it  ;D

Nally Stand

Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 05:37:05 PM
Gerry is a major political figure in a party which boasts of its "workingclassness" - then he avails of private medicine a choice not available to those of us lucky enough to be even earning around the average industrial wage.
To all non SFers who have listened to years of SF holier than thou ,everybody is awful except us perfect people - that reeks of hypocrisy ( do as we say not as we do".

See, didn't I say it was yourself was the one upset about it!

ShinnersLittle wannabe sindo columnists very touchy today  ;D

omagh_gael

Quote from: Ulick on March 08, 2013, 02:10:05 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on March 08, 2013, 12:49:38 PM
I accept that certain members of the unionist community, like the Black family, will never tolerate Sinn Fein. However language like "comrade" will only push more tolerant unionists/nationalists away, as well as those voters in the south who could be swayed towards Sinn Fein. IMO it serves no purpose whatsoever.

Sweet Jesus, talk about scraping the barrel to be offended. The only intolerance at play here is intolerance of the English language.

Fair enough points re the origin of the word etc. I just thought it could be off putting for a lot of people. Perhaps I am way off the mark.

Rossfan

Quote from: Nally Stand on March 08, 2013, 05:41:25 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 08, 2013, 05:37:05 PM

See, didn't I say it was yourself was the one upset about it!
ShinnersLittle wannabe sindo columnists very touchy today  ;D

I know - ye lads are trying to airbrush it away - Gerry never did that .... a bit like he was never in the ....... ;D

I'm afraid me and the Sindo are sworn enemies so I won't ever be writing for them.