Something needs done about Armagh.

Split the county in two?
That's just, like your opinion man.

RedHand88

Quote from: Armamike on June 09, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
Quote from: rrhf on June 09, 2018, 02:45:26 PM
Something needs done about Armagh.

Split the county in two?

Ringfence Lurgan and make it a 33rd county.

ck

I see the "nothing to see here brigade" are out in force!
Yet again Tyrone are stuck in the middle of disgusting behaviour. There's no excuse. Does ANYONE in Tyrone ever accept that they have a problem?
As Colm O'Rourke rightly said, this stuff follows them round like a bad smell.

Over the Bar

Quote from: ck on June 10, 2018, 08:09:10 AM
Yet again Tyrone are stuck in the middle of disgusting behaviour. There's no excuse. Does ANYONE in Tyrone ever accept that they have a problem?

Whereas Armagh starting a melee when losing the game at the Athletic Grounds has never been heard of before I suppose?  :o

tonto1888

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 10, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

Whereas Armagh starting a melee when losing the game at the Athletic Grounds has never been heard of before I suppose?  :o

When was the last time it happened?
For clarity I don't believe the poster who said this follows Tyrone around. It happens in all countoes

winghalfun

CK haven't posted on here in a while but your biased, ill-informed attack on Tyrone really infuriates me. I was at the match and believe me your one sided damnation of an incident you did not even see is mind boggling. The young Campbell lad for Tryone who was the catalyst for the unsavoury behaviour had been harassed by several Armagh players prior to the incident. He had his jersey pulled over his head, was being pulled and hauled down regularly and finally the Armagh number 7 drove into his back as he was going back into position from a kick out. If you have ever played football you will know that in most occasions players will not lie down and take abuse and will generally let their opponent 'know that they are there'. The young Campbell lad then just did what was done to him with a robust shoulder to his assailant in reply. No punches, no kicking no danger.

The reaction of Armagh players, their mentors and subs was not only disproportionate but vicious in the degree of its intent.

Obviously in situations like this there does reach a point of no return and a very serious and nasty fight broke out but I would like to make it very clear to you that all blame lies squarly with Armagh and their thuggish response to what was a fairly innocuous challenge which if happened 15 minutes into the match would have at worst received a stern lecture from the referee never mind a red card.

So CK wise up and stop posting shite on matters you know f**k all about.

tonto1888

Quote from: winghalfun on June 10, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
CK haven't posted on here in a while but your biased, ill-informed attack on Tyrone really infuriates me. I was at the match and believe me your one sided damnation of an incident you did not even see is mind boggling. The young Campbell lad for Tryone who was the catalyst for the unsavoury behaviour had been harassed by several Armagh players prior to the incident. He had his jersey pulled over his head, was being pulled and hauled down regularly and finally the Armagh number 7 drove into his back as he was going back into position from a kick out. If you have ever played football you will know that in most occasions players will not lie down and take abuse and will generally let their opponent 'know that they are there'. The young Campbell lad then just did what was done to him with a robust shoulder to his assailant in reply. No punches, no kicking no danger.

The reaction of Armagh players, their mentors and subs was not only disproportionate but vicious in the degree of its intent.

Obviously in situations like this there does reach a point of no return and a very serious and nasty fight broke out but I would like to make it very clear to you that all blame lies squarly with Armagh and their thuggish response to what was a fairly innocuous challenge which if happened 15 minutes into the match would have at worst received a stern lecture from the referee never mind a red card.

I take it you were at the game?

winghalfun

tonto1888

Quote from: winghalfun on June 10, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
Yes I was Tonto.

I was gonna go myself but didn't in the end. Raging. Seemingly was a fantastic game. A shame the row will take away from that

Throw ball

Quote from: winghalfun on June 10, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

I assume the treatment young McQuillan from Armagh was getting from Tyrone was ok then ?

Both teams contributed to the melee and as is always the case with these things both teams can share the blame.

As for the match for a large part I felt Tyrone s teamwork was going to beat an Armagh team more dependent on individuals. Tyrone kick out strategy was great and I feel if Armagh had the same possession from kick outs they would have won in normal time.

nrico2006

Is Darragh Canavan on the Tyrone panel?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

keeperlit

I assume the treatment young McQuillan from Armagh was getting from Tyrone was ok then ?

Both teams contributed to the melee and as is always the case with these things both teams can share the blame.

As for the match for a large part I felt Tyrone s teamwork was going to beat an Armagh team more dependent on individuals. Tyrone kick out strategy was great and I feel if Armagh had the same possession from kick outs they would have won in normal time.
[/quote]
Nail on the head regarding this.

This poor young Campbell lad - is that the same lad that was throwing head butts over at the shed side about 2 minutes prior.

under the bar

I'd say the only thing Colm was smelling was how shit Meath and Armagh have been for the past decade....