A tribute to Offaly Hurling

Started by Maroon Heaven, January 11, 2008, 09:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Billys Boots on January 23, 2008, 03:34:25 PMCome on now Croí, look closely.  :P

I have and that's de same sentence as before, unless the peepers are playing tricks on me, unlike Mrs. Doyle that hasn't happened to me before...

QuoteNo, no, no - it wasn't clear to me whether you were talking about the county, the club or both, so I have nothing to withdraw.

Oh I think it was indeed clear to u. Let me explain:

First of all u inferred it was the club and continued on this hypothesis. Then when AZ asked:
QuoteHow in danamajaysus did a thread about Offaly hurling descend into a squabble between Longford and Westmeath?
you said:

Quote from: Billys Boots on January 23, 2008, 12:42:44 PMWell I only got involved because yonder Pondlife fool was making inaccurate and uninformed jibes about Longford, as usual.

So until u got a little slap on de wrist it was all club and then all of a sudden it was all county, i.e. Slasherland.  ;D

I rest my case again, m'lord!!!

QuoteYour paranoia is of no concern to the rest of us.

The rest of us being u and de fella on ur left or right shoulder???   :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Billys Boots

So good, he had to say it twice.   ::)

QuoteTaking offence one minute and then referring to Biffos the next,  , u couldn't make it up.

Now, listen closely - I didn't take offence, and I could make it up.  :P

Next, you're so confused about Longford, nobody knows what you're talking about any of the time.

And as for your paranoia, I really think we're better not to explore that any further - you're not far from St. Lomans are ye?

That's my last word on the matter.  Get some help.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Croí na hÉireann

QuoteI didn't take offence

I think we (anyone who has had the misfortune to read this thread) all know de truth here  ;)

QuoteNext, you're so confused about Longford, nobody knows what you're talking about any of the time.

:D, you're gas lads altogether, I'll give yous that. Before finding this site years ago I had no inclination of the Slasher fascination for Westmeath, I mean it's mostly hurling up de north so yous can't really be blaming d'others over d'border for rubbing ur noses in it. Maybe u see us as a barometer for ur success, who knows (or cares)???

Quoteyou're not far from St. Lomans are ye?

About de same as urself I'd say...

QuoteThat's my last word on the matter.

I wonder, I wonder...  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...