The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

I only thought Tucker was bad but Hannity is mental!!

Wants a do over in Pennsylvania!! This will be called for Biden tomorrow at some stage but if Trump/Hannity/Graham/Cruz keep stoking up these fears we're in for a rocky few days!!

screenexile

I get it now I've just watched the beginning of the Graham & Cruz 2024 campaign!

J70

Quote from: screenexile on November 06, 2020, 02:40:14 AM
I only thought Tucker was bad but Hannity is mental!!

Wants a do over in Pennsylvania!! This will be called for Biden tomorrow at some stage but if Trump/Hannity/Graham/Cruz keep stoking up these fears we're in for a rocky few days!!

On what grounds do they want a do-over?

Jell 0 Biafra

On the grounds that they're not going to win it.

sid waddell

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 06, 2020, 02:49:20 AM
The total disdain for and rejection of democracy of the US right-wing has been laid bare in all its grotesqueness

They are a rabid, existential threat and that's how they need to be viewed

Political terrorists and criminals

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on November 06, 2020, 03:15:10 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 06, 2020, 02:49:20 AM
The total disdain for and rejection of democracy of the US right-wing has been laid bare in all its grotesqueness

They are a rabid, existential threat and that's how they need to be viewed

Political terrorists and criminals

They must be defeated. The EC has got to go. The misrepresentation in the Senate has got to end. The illegitimate justices on the Supreme Court must have liberal justices brought in on an expanded bench. This minority rule bullshit has gone on long enough. The left has bent over backwards to be nice to the right and they've thrown it back in our faces every time by lurching more and more into a fantasy world of extremist dogma that has no basis in fact. F*** them. F**** them to high heaven. They must be brought to their knees.

DrinkingHarp

Biden is only 1775 votes behind Trump in Georgia, he will over take him there.

Never thought I would see Biden be this close never mind win Georgia.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Eamonnca1

Of the outstanding votes in Georgia, 5000 are due in from Clayton County, a heavily Democratic area south of Atlanta.

omochain

Biden now just 18,000 votes behind Trump in Pennsylvania. On this Trajectory Biden will win by more than 50,000 votes. Ball burst game over.
Joseph Finnegan Biden, great grandson of Lordship, in the Wee Country will be the next President of the United States of America.
Now we have to focus on making sure Trump vacates 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in January while minimizing the amount of damage he is going to do to the government of this broken and polarized country in the coming weeks.

ziggy90

I hope somebody's had the good sense to put a childproof lock over the 'Red Button'.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 06, 2020, 04:06:11 AMThe EC has got to go.

Nah, I don't think the EC has to go - having elections determined solely by the large population centres isn't healthy either.

But I do think each state needs to attribute college votes proportionally according to vote distribution rather than a winner takes all philosophy*.

*Note that rural states would still hold more ECs per capita than the big populous ones, so there would still be a balance against urban voter domination.
i usse an speelchekor

balladmaker

Quote from: ziggy90 on November 06, 2020, 07:01:52 AM
I hope somebody's had the good sense to put a childproof lock over the 'Red Button'.

Post of the election  :)

OgraAnDun

Trump down to a lead of 665 votes in Georgia.

bannside

I've got Georgia on my mind. COTF.

shark