Slightly worrying story

Started by High Catch, April 26, 2007, 11:42:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Catch

FROM THE BBC

A hospital in the Republic of Ireland has set up an inquiry to investigate how a man pronounced dead was later found to be alive by morgue staff.
The disabled patient, in his 30s, was being treated in Dublin's Mater Hospital on Easter Sunday when ward staff mistakenly certified his death.

By the time the error was spotted his family had already been informed and were grieving for their loss.

The man has since been released from hospital.

A spokesman for the Mater said management have set up an inquiry.

High Catch

Bogball XV

Quote from: High Catch on April 26, 2007, 11:44:21 AM
Unreal. 
That sort of thing is always happening on Easter Sunday!!

magickingdom

i hope hes not in our death notices thread.... :D

thejuice

New headline: Cure for death found by Irish Doctors!!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AnDunYeGo

Bogball XV, that was a cracker :D :D

Olly

That really is worrying. My thoughts are with his family at this sad time.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

quit yo jibbajabba

18 tiramisus darlin and take wan for yerself 😉

RadioGAAGAA

Clearly must have been on the Floor Polish there Ted.
i usse an speelchekor

Olly

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Olly

I haven't read the article, just the headline. Sounds like pure rasicm and I'd say if he wanted a sausage supper they'd have give him it as it's Irish.

MoChara

Quote from: Olly on November 22, 2020, 10:51:46 PM
I haven't read the article, just the headline. Sounds like pure rasicm and I'd say if he wanted a sausage supper they'd have give him it as it's Irish.

I've never tried but I think you'd have bother ordering a sausage supper in lidl

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: MoChara on November 23, 2020, 07:07:08 AM
Quote from: Olly on November 22, 2020, 10:51:46 PM

I've never tried but I think you'd have bother ordering a sausage supper in lidl
Sounds like pure racism  ::)