Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bottlethrower7

Quote from: hoop on May 03, 2007, 10:22:07 AM
Quote from: tayto on May 03, 2007, 10:03:12 AM
typical FF sort of stuff. They've been at this shite for years.

Yeah, terrible aren't they??? No doubt countless GAA clubs - Thomas Davis included - are queuing up to hand back the copious funding they received under Fianna Fail as a sign of protest.

whats your point? Are you suggesting that a member of Thomas Davis' who is also a member of Fianna Fail was responsible for them getting grants they shouldn't have?

what funding are you on about?

please clarify.

tayto

Poor aul'hoop seems to have trouble understanding the difference between legit funding that's open to any sports club and something very dodgey going on. even after it's been spelled out. dear oh dear.

It's hardly a surprise he thinks we're being "selfish". Go on son, call us "pathetic" again, how about "bigots"?

his holiness nb

Jesus Hoop, proof of conflict of interest is presented to you and rather than comment on that you suggest TD got dodgy funding without any proof.

Christ that showed us!!!

Your argument has turned into farce, its hilarious!!!
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 03, 2007, 10:38:34 AM
proof of conflict of interest is presented to you and rather than comment on that you suggest TD got dodgy funding without any proof.

Where exactly do I say anything about dodgy funding for Thomas Davis???

Do you just make this up as you go along???

I was - of course - merely referring to the fact that the knives are out for Fianna Fail - including O'Donoghue - DESPITE the fact that so many GAA clubs have done so well out of them.

The GAA wants everything - and when it doesn't get it, the rattles get thrown around.

I note also that the GAA wanted O'Donoghue to fund GAA players grants directly - so that the GAA wouldn't have to dirty their hands with the money and could carry on pretending to be amateur. Farce.

hoop

Regarding "conflict of interest" - what if GAA head and Fine Gael TD Jimmy Deenihan were to replace O'Donoghue and overturn his decision on Tallaght Stadium? That wouldn't be conflict of interest - no? Or would it be okay as long as the GAA get their way???

his holiness nb

Arent you the guy who accused us of going off topic when proved wrong ?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sure you can back up the "pretending to be amateur" comment by providing proof of players being paid to play?
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 03, 2007, 11:10:18 AM
Regarding "conflict of interest" - what if GAA head and Fine Gael TD Jimmy Deenihan were to replace O'Donoghue and overturn his decision on Tallaght Stadium? That wouldn't be conflict of interest - no? Or would it be okay as long as the GAA get their way???

Hypothetical question, come back if Deenihan gets the job and ask again, otherwise stop clutching at straws that dont exist  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 03, 2007, 11:12:37 AM
Arent you the guy who accused us of going off topic when proved wrong ?

So where did I go off topic? You mean by not saying anything about Charlie O'Connor?

What about Pat Rabbitte - who has generously supported Rovers fund-raising events. Is that another "conflict of interest"?

What about the TDs and councillors all over the country who are members of GAA clubs? Should they all resign membership just in case a "conflict of interest" arises regarding funding or planning???

No - didn't think so. You need them, don't you?

Main Street

Quote from: hoop on May 03, 2007, 12:03:37 PM
What about the TDs and councillors all over the country who are members of GAA clubs? Should they all resign membership just in case a "conflict of interest" arises regarding funding or planning???
No - didn't think so. You need them, don't you?
They need the GAA more than the GAA need them :)
Haven't you read between the lines in the Constitution of the State re the special position of the GAA?
We are like the Army in Turkey only more subtle.
Dail Eireann and local politicians had better behave themselves.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: hoop on May 03, 2007, 12:03:37 PM
What about Pat Rabbitte - who has generously supported Rovers fund-raising events. Is that another "conflict of interest"?

Pat Rabbitte is Labour, so no.

Which do you think came first?

his holiness nb

Keep it up Hoop, closing in on 50 pages of pure shite!

I'll call the Guinness book of records and have them on standby  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 03, 2007, 01:50:33 PM
I'll call the Guinness book of records and have them on standby 

Totally off topic. Truth hurts again.

his holiness nb

Hoop its page 49, the topic has been discussed to death  ::)
The topic by the way is shamrock rovers ultras, lest I be accused of being the only one to stray!

Jesus you are some hypocrit to talk about going off topic  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

So will you be at Parnell on friday to see all the TD fans and their "Rovers f**k off and die" banners?

Or will you burst into flames on entering?
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 03, 2007, 02:02:29 PM
Hoop its page 49, the topic has been discussed to death  ::)
The topic by the way is shamrock rovers ultras, lest I be accused of being the only one to stray!

Funny - just a few posts ago, you were getting worked up about a so-called "conflict of interests".

But when the topic of the GAA controlling so many local councils is raised, you suddenly decide that the thread is way past it's sell-by date.

Well done.

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 03, 2007, 02:07:10 PM

But when the topic of the GAA controlling so many local councils is raised, you suddenly decide that the thread is way past it's sell-by date.

Well done.

No I chose to not reply as its pure and utter shite and not worthy of a response.

Go on just a few more posts, if only Roy Castle were around to see it  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Its a little known fact that he didnt really die of cancer, its all a cover up, Thomas Davis killed him!
Ask me holy bollix