Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on April 24, 2007, 04:05:22 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on April 24, 2007, 03:17:43 PM
"bottlethrower also admitted he hasnt read the stuff.

we are in full rocket scientist mode here today boys"

So you make up a lie to justify calling us stupid  ::)

Why we even entertain you is beyond me  ???

If you choose to believe nothing underhand in the two documents Kennedy has written on the subject that have found themselves in the public domain thats your lookout.

If you believe he represents the spirit of the GAA and its ideals in this course of action, we have wildly deffering views on how the association should go about its business.

Incdidentally, it was pointed out that you lied about Bottlethrower, and when caught out you go on about whether I believe Kennedy or not?!??

Lets just pretend that never happened eh?  :o

Amazing
Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 24, 2007, 04:25:25 PM

If you choose to believe nothing underhand in the two documents Kennedy has written on the subject that have found themselves in the public domain thats your lookout.

If you believe he represents the spirit of the GAA and its ideals in this course of action, we have wildly deffering views on how the association should go about its business.

Incdidentally, it was pointed out that you lied about Bottlethrower, and when caught out you go on about whether I believe Kennedy or not?!??

Amazing

my reading of bottlethrowers post was that he had only read the bit that hoop had posted up here.

hardly a lie now is it.

back in your box

his holiness nb

You said Bottlethrower has admitted himself he hasnt read the stuff.

Thats not misreading the post, thats a deliberate lie, not a misunderstanding.

::)
Ask me holy bollix

bottlethrower7

Quote from: dublinfella on April 24, 2007, 04:39:05 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on April 24, 2007, 04:25:25 PM

Amazing

my reading of bottlethrowers post was that he had only read the bit that hoop had posted up here.

hardly a lie now is it.

back in your box

that was the piece hoop referred to, and it was the piece I addressed.

not a lie, no. More like an inability to read what people are writing. But then again, whats new.

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 24, 2007, 04:43:10 PM
You said Bottlethrower has admitted himself he hasnt read the stuff.

::)

and again when the thread doenst go the way of the cosy consensus, the gloves come off.

grow the f**k up and debate the topic

his holiness nb

"the gloves come off"
You are the one saying "grow the f**k up" and "back in your box"
You posted a lie / mistruth to boost your argument and I pulled you up on it as it was relevant to the topic we were dicsussing.

And dont give me this "debate the topic" crap either, the threads about Rovers Ultras and I have had plenty to say about them  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on April 24, 2007, 04:50:48 PM
[and again when the thread doenst go the way of the cosy consensus, the gloves come off.

Oh so I presume you mean you were "winning" the debate?  ???

This thread has officially deteriorated to shite.
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on April 24, 2007, 04:43:10 PM

The misunderstanding appears to come from the fact that I posted part of Kennedy's E-MAIL - and Dublinfella confused it with Kennedy's MEMO. They're equally poisonous.

You're very quick to issue jibes and insults, yet - like almost everyone else here - completely uninterested in Kennedy's sly, underhand tactics, the endless lies he has spread about Rovers and the incredibly arrogant and condescending tone of his comments aimed at O'Donoghue.

deiseach

Just like to say I'm thoroughly enjoying not being part of this thread any more ;D

Carry on.

AZOffaly

deiseach, I'm joining you on the bench.  the triple tag team of turpitutude is too much.

INDIANA

i'd say o donoghue wouldn't shead  a tear if the stadium was lost in an earthquake tomorrow. what a mess- he really didn't think this one out well at all. going to cost FF in the election me thinks

dublinfella

Quote from: INDIANA on April 24, 2007, 07:48:03 PM
i'd say o donoghue wouldn't shead  a tear if the stadium was lost in an earthquake tomorrow. what a mess- he really didn't think this one out well at all. going to cost FF in the election me thinks

Can someone explain to me how?

All parties are supporting the Minister on this, where is this 'backlash' coming from and going to?

INDIANA

just the general malaise towards FF that exists out there- people are looking for an excuse not to vote for them and this wil give them one. i know FF are preparing themselves for the worst out there and they are doing their best to keep the issue out of the news.

Onlooker

Interesting quote from Shelbourne Manager Dermot Keely in the Indo to-day.  Referring to complaints by Shamrock Rovers re the state of the pitch in Tolka Park, he is quoted as saying "May I remind them Shels own Tolka Park and Rovers are tenants.  If they do'nt like it here then they can find somewhere else to play".    I think that sums up Rovers perfectly and would apply to the criticisms re the suitability of Croke Park for soccer internationals as well.

tayto

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 24, 2007, 06:32:59 PM
deiseach, I'm joining you on the bench.  the triple tag team of turpitutude is too much.

I'm not even on the bench, i'm at the bar for the apres match pints.

Lets just see what the judicial review-new minister  makes of it.

Still find it funny that someone backing up a banner saying f**k off and die, can possibly moan about the tone of an e-mail.

but there you go. That's the double standards we're expected to accept.