Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Do you boys not get tired of registering new usernames everyday?
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Tintown rattler

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 10, 2019, 09:30:19 AM
Quote from: under the bar on September 09, 2019, 08:53:57 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on September 09, 2019, 03:43:37 PM
Highlight for me was Coalisland getting a 52 seater bus for the 3.5 mile journey to Edendork

They may as well drive it around home cos they never get anywhere in Ulster! ;D ;D

Its remarkable the coalisland sized chip you have on your shoulder

A proud club like clonoe shouldn't be getting an inferiority complex over coalisland. The talk is the 52 seater bus was a mark if respect for how many years harpo has been making their championship panel

TheWaterBoy

Quote from: Honda300 on September 10, 2019, 10:45:38 AM
Who yous think gonna get the wins in the intermediate double header at the weekend? The talk was it was in Omagh but seems to be changed to killyclogher now for some reason  ???
Gabally & Pomeroy
Be some crowd to fit into Killyclogher 

GaelTheGael

Predictions for this weekend then:
Junior:
Eskra V Errigal 3rds
Drumragh V Kildress
Kileeshil V Brockagh
Glenelly V Rock

Intermediate:
Pomeroy V Loughmacrory
Galbally V Aghyaran
Urney V Owen Roes

Moortown V Gortin
Winners V Greencastle

Pearse Blue

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 10, 2019, 10:55:50 AM
Quote from: trailer on September 10, 2019, 10:50:28 AM
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Ive seen the way you go on in the forum, i would not be surprised in the slightest if 1 or more of them accounts were created by you as a secondary account. so dont be so quick to point the finger and try and divert the blame.
I voice my own views on this, not to listen to nonsense like this from you.
Trailer does talk some nonsense on this board but to be fair to him I don't think hes far wrong, too many peoples identities got out and they created new accounts, man up. Could add a few more to his list:
Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid
Drumraghexile/Drumragh Abu or whatever he goes by now.

The board could do with a clean up   

Honda300

Quote from: Drumraghexile on September 10, 2019, 11:38:24 AM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on September 10, 2019, 11:36:05 AM
Junior:
Eskra V Errigal 3rds
Drumragh V Kildress
Kileeshil V Brockagh
Glenelly V Rock

Intermediate:
Pomeroy V Loughmacrory
Galbally V Aghyaran
Urney V Owen Roes

Moortown V Gortin
Winners V Greencastle

Junior:
Eskra V Errigal 3rds - Eskra
Drumragh V Kildress - Drumragh
Kileeshil V Brockagh - Kileeshil
Glenelly V Rock - Rock

Intermediate:
Pomeroy V Loughmacrory - Draw
Galbally V Aghyaran - Aghyaran
Urney V Owen Roes - Owen Roes

Moortown V Gortin - Gortin
Winners V Greencastle - Greencastle

Aghyyarn crowd there defence be very hard to watch I'd say but if galbally get any room against them can't see them being beat..
Can't see Pomeroy getting beat too much quality in burns and mcgeary take a good marking job by some of the loughmacrory lads

tyronerebel

Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 10, 2019, 11:46:47 AM
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Ive seen the way you go on in the forum, i would not be surprised in the slightest if 1 or more of them accounts were created by you as a secondary account. so dont be so quick to point the finger and try and divert the blame.
Trailer does talk some nonsense on this board but to be fair to him I don't think hes far wrong, too many peoples identities got out and they created new accounts, man up. Could add a few more to his list:
Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid

Get over yourself pearse blue maybe you can tell us about some of the rummors going around gallbally? seemingly the county star has got a baptisim of fire and this time not in a football pitch but with a masculin friend? any truth

Pearse Blue

Quote from: tyronerebel on September 10, 2019, 12:07:32 PM
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid

Get over yourself pearse blue maybe you can tell us about some of the rummors going around gallbally? seemingly the county star has got a baptisim of fire and this time not in a football pitch but with a masculin friend? any truth
Accusations like this is why yous boys create so many accounts. Grow up and stop spreading shit that you have pulled from a tree. get from behind your keyboard and say who you are if you are going o come out with shit like that.

tyronerebel

Quote from: Pearse Blue on September 10, 2019, 12:41:29 PM
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid

Accusations like this is why yous boys create so many accounts. Grow up and stop spreading shit that you have pulled from a tree. get from behind your keyboard and say who you are if you are going o come out with shit like that.
well keep yourself to yourself, just letting you know what the rummors are dont forget that men up our way can hear the grass grow

Tintown rattler

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 10, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 10, 2019, 12:47:40 PM
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid

well keep yourself to yourself, just letting you know what the rummors are dont forget that men up our way can hear the grass grow

Theres a time and place for all that - and lies like this have no merit being on the forum. although there was video evidence of a Dublin footballer being caught in the same act which surfaced in January

The club slagging and rivalry on here is funny but that is totally over the top. Stuff like that should not be posted. Over and out

Tintown rattler has spoken

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 10, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 10, 2019, 12:47:40 PM
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid

Theres a time and place for all that - and lies like this have no merit being on the forum. although there was video evidence of a Dublin footballer being caught in the same act which surfaced in January

Same act, you'd swear he done something wrong :-\

The_Slug

Quote from: Honda300 on September 10, 2019, 10:45:38 AM
Who yous think gonna get the wins in the intermediate double header at the weekend? The talk was it was in Omagh but seems to be changed to killyclogher now for some reason  ???

Omagh have a league game at home on the sunday, dont think Healy Park could handle three games in the one day. It would also be a complete disaster trying to organise everything logistically id assume

Honda300

Won't be much standing room round killyclogher though... By half time in the first game be some crowd in id say. Thought at this stage championship would be taking preference to league games??

aqua_allsorts

With Aghaloo out, one would assume Rock will be in the driving seat. Glenelly seem to be picking up results at the right end of the season with a few of those younger lads beginning to shine. Dermot Corry seems to be doing a good job with a club team in the dogs there for a few years. More progress to come I would expect and maybe give Rock a run?

aqua_allsorts

Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

As for you trailer, after reading some of the s*** that you put up I think you should be more worried about your own content rather than other people's accounts