Dublin v Kerry AI final 20th September 2015

Started by orangeman, September 05, 2015, 06:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

The final a lot of people wanted to see.

I'd loved to have seen Mayo win the AI but they're going to have to wait another year.

Dublin will be hard to beat. Bring it on.

BennyCake

Another AI final day looking and listening to those scummy bastards on the hill. I'd rather see Tyrone in it. I hope Kerry bloody stuff them.

OgraAnDun

Would rather almost anyone else other than Kerry or Dublin to win it, but I don't think I could stomach listening to the Dubs if they win another one. So up Kerry.

beer baron

Dubs win by 5 or 6. Their forwards will tear Kerry to pieces. If Kerry manage to get Cluxton kicking down the middle they've a bit of a chance as that's the only area they're stronger.

orangeman

Rossfan

Quote from: OgraAnDun on September 05, 2015, 06:46:17 PM
Would rather almost anyone else other than Kerry or Dublin to win it, but I don't think I could stomach listening to the Dubs if they win another one. So up Kerry.
At least if fkn Kerry win they just feck off home and go about their business.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

Quote from: orangeman on September 05, 2015, 07:13:25 PM
Tickets won't be easy got.

With Kerry in the minor they'll be glad of the extra allocation.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

straightred

Quote from: beer baron on September 05, 2015, 06:54:04 PM
Dubs win by 5 or 6. Their forwards will tear Kerry to pieces. If Kerry manage to get Cluxton kicking down the middle they've a bit of a chance as that's the only area they're stronger.

I'd agree normally but dublin seem to win all irelands by a point so Dublin by 1 !

imtommygunn

When tyrone went at kerry they were vunerable and with much lesser forwards. This could end up a shootout.

I also think dublin by a bit.

Be interesting to see fitzmaurice tactics on kickouts. Kerry will be better at midfield but i think the middle of their defense could be too weak.

Connolly and flynn will feel they've a lot to prove now too and connolly especially could do damage.

INDIANA

Quote from: BennyCake on September 05, 2015, 06:42:45 PM
Another AI final day looking and listening to those scummy b**tards on the hill. I'd rather see Tyrone in it. I hope Kerry bloody stuff them.

Cheers Benny.

No bigger scumbags the then Tyrone fans on the Hill in fairness. Plenty of lads just out of jail for various crimes far worse then some of the inhabitants on the Hill today. So I'd imagine both sets of scum would get on well.

We're here to talk about the match and since you're not in it (again)- might be best to toddle off and start your own anti-Dub thread. I'm sure you'll get plenty of Northern contributors, laoislad and Leo. Usual suspects from shite counties

INDIANA

Very little chance of a Dublin win. Kerry have the superior midfield and Dublin's defence has problems.

I'd really fear for the damage the Kerry forwards could do to us with a decent supply of ball.

Kerry have their own issues in defence but their superior midfield should see them home.

dublin will improve but you can't put form into players. Flynn is injured and needs an operation.

annapr

You really don't help yourself INDIANA.
You really are a headcase.

5 Sams

Quote from: INDIANA on September 05, 2015, 08:41:00 PM
Very little chance of a Dublin win. Kerry have the superior midfield and Dublin's defence has problems.

I'd really fear for the damage the Kerry forwards could do to us with a decent supply of ball.

Kerry have their own issues in defence but their superior midfield should see them home.

dublin will improve but you can't put form into players. Flynn is injured and needs an operation.
What's the Dublin translation of "yerra"?
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

yellowcard

Would have Kerry as slight favourites but it's not far off a toss of the coin game. As a neutral I'll be rooting for the Dubs.