Celtic Park Thread

Started by Atticus_Finch, October 21, 2012, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pairc na gCeiltech go deo!!!!!!!!!

Looks like 2013 is gonna start the same way 2012 ended, Celtic Park is gonna host the Derry home fixtures for the McKenna Cup according to the Partionist News today.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hoof Hearted

f**k i got my hopes up there, i thought i was going to tune into this thread in the hope that a bomb had decimated the place !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

theticklemister

Celtic park hasnt gone away you know!!!!!! Dont worry hoof hearted ye will get a couple of bargins in the january sales.

theticklemister

As much as I love Celtic Park, I cant believe that even got a look in for hosting the international rules. The only place in Ulster can only be breffini.

real food, real people

Quote from: theticklemister on January 30, 2013, 05:14:50 PM
As much as I love Celtic Park, I cant believe that even got a look in for hosting the international rules. The only place in Ulster can only be breffini.

Clones? Casement? Newry? all better suited than Breffni

theticklemister

Clones... No light
Casement..... Enough shelter? Centrally located ?Breffini has a bit more
Newry...... Big enough?

I think breffini is under-rated and under-used.  Great set up and a killer playing surface.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: theticklemister on January 31, 2013, 07:02:57 PM
Clones... No light
Casement..... Enough shelter? Centrally located ?Breffini has a bit more
Newry...... Big enough?

I think breffini is under-rated and under-used.  Great set up and a killer playing surface.

Armagh! Best ground in Ulster!

theticklemister

Farewell my old friend.......................we had some good times

shantygael

ah tickle we might get an auld over 40s game in her now
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground

shantygael

tried to book it last wednesday for neal carlin semi but told it was closed til after the feile,even though st johns primary school had their sports day on it on friday. Maybe they had handball and rounders  as part of the mornings entertainment
you've only had enough to drink when you cant hold onto the ground