Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Red

Armagh at home.. Game will be a sell out with it being Paddy Tally's first game in Championship also.. Hopefully eat a good league behind us build momentum for that derby game

befair

Quote from: Kingpins on October 11, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
Regarding Irish news article today and Mc Iver's quote " they (kilcoo) play on the edge but their desire is to get to the ball in a fair way, they have worked really hard in the training pitch to perfect their technique in the art of defending"

Is this man deluded or does he think everyone else is? What a complete loada dung and lies, eye gouging, squeezing testicles, nipping, kneeing , verbal insults, and much more to the list are no skills or arts you could contribute to defending!! They are acts of cowards and sneaky dirty disgusting actions like these should never be allowed on a gaa pitch, should never be tolerated and deserve to be stopped straight away before a disastrous consequence arises from it. The honours and awards a team collect are to be commended and applauded but definitely not when "tactics" like those mentioned above are used to attain these awards, hopefully the referee and county board are awake to this and especially in the week that has passed and brought shame to our county throughout gaa circles we can witness a great sporting occasion without "their art of defending" 🙈💩💩💩

Well, that escalated quickly.......

champion1981

kingpins you have an awful chip on your shoulder with the wee magpies 😂! jealous much?? regarding grabing/pulling testicles they would have serious bother getting hold /finding a burrens mans testicles 🙈😂! and if all this cr@p that you talk here is true,are they the only club in down/ireland that carry out this "ART" one talks of??🤔

Kingpins

Quote from: champion1981 on October 11, 2018, 09:57:46 PM
kingpins you have an awful chip on your shoulder with the wee magpies 😂! jealous much?? regarding grabing/pulling testicles they would have serious bother getting hold /finding a burrens mans testicles 🙈😂! and if all this cr@p that you talk here is true,are they the only club in down/ireland that carry out this "ART" one talks of??🤔

You have alot of questions you want answered, so ill try my best. Jealous?? Of a club who fails once they step out of down despite trying every tactic in the book.. catch yourself on!! Yes they are Wee magpies, so you have noticed that aswell.. small in stature and miniscule when it comes to ulster or all ireland glory. Are you quoting this from experience going around grasping peoples balls 🤔... says more about yourself than anything. Dont even attempt the line if true as every one in down knows about the shameful antics and speaking to lots of clubs the magpies seem to be only culprits.. regarding rest of ireland, my own opinion would be yes as far as i know.  i know and have spoken to lots of clubs in ulster whom have no regard for the magpies because of their sporting manner lets say, although other clubs in ireland whom my club would have encountered and maintain a healthy respect for still, have never heard of them and probably never will encounter them to their delight!

Lecale Gael

Quote from: downjim on October 09, 2018, 04:29:34 PM
Disappointing there are no hurling highlights on Down GAA media, we should be showcasing our talents.

why don't you volunteer to video it. would be great idea
2016 Prediction Competition 3rd place :)

champion1981

kingpins i dont think the magpies are strong enough to win an ulster tbh!maybe there best years are behind them!! but to play in ulster you first have to win your county which its something yous havnt done in 6 odd years!! oh and when yous did last win it yous done very well in ulster!!! yea kilcoo seem a small team but theyre ALL kilcoo men ALL their OWN, says alot i think!! unlike some teams now adays🙈👍

Kingpins

Champion 1981...while im glad you are aware that we represented down in glory through ulster and Ireland, you are veering away from my point which is the unfortunate and sad fact that very few people/clubs will commend or applaud your local achievements (down success) simply because of the cowardly disgusting shameful tactics you employ towards your opposition on a field of sport. Eye gouging , mouth gouging, racist verbal abuse, to name a few are not the antics associated to any sporting team who gain the respect of gaa followers and that is the bottom line, and still despite throwing everything at the kitchen sink so to speak you have retreated back home as failures outside your own county while gaining a shameful sporting reputation. #fact

champion1981

kingpins im not a kilcoo person! but hold them in high reguard for all that! i dont hear to many other clubs give of about them as much as you!! #fact, burren teams now dont have any respect in the county any more !! from trying to poach managers from other clubs and players yous are a laughing stock! phoneing former magpie managers asking how to beat them 🤣🤣😂🙈🙈

downjim

The ass gouging, that's the newest one. You forgot about that .

qubdub

Suppose the burren men have to do their slabbering online 😂 too scared of Kilcoo to say it to their faces 😂

befair

They aren't my club either, but I've never had a problem with Kilcoo. In fact I admire their club spirit + their success in bringing their own players through (not like Burren)

downjim

Massive for Newry to see Ballyholland in a minor final,a strong city club can only benefit county football. Newry has been a sleeping giant for too long.

elk

Quote from: downjim on October 12, 2018, 11:40:52 AM
Massive for Newry to see Ballyholland in a minor final,a strong city club can only benefit county football. Newry has been a sleeping giant for too long.
Thought the city clubs were Bosco Shamrocks and Mitchels

thebar

Quote from: downjim on October 12, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

I'm rooting for Kilcoo simply because they are the only country club involved Sunday...good to see a Newry outfit though alongside the Point, its important that GAA is encouraged in our town and cities.

champion1981

downjim ass gouging you say lol😀? id say yous have a few men that didnt complain about that💩✌