Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Quote from: skeog on November 13, 2019, 12:45:57 PM
Stephen O Neill is on Kilcars radar apparently be some coup for them.

Be some coup for O'Neill never mind Kilcar

LeoMc

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 13, 2019, 02:09:02 PM
Localexpert....you are the man to tell us all, when will there be white smoke on Annagher Hill on the appointment for year ahead?

A driving instructor odds on to take over I'm led to believe!

bigtogs

Quote from: Localexpert on November 13, 2019, 04:56:36 PM
Localexpert....you are the man to tell us all, when will there be white smoke on Annagher Hill on the appointment for year ahead?

Put his CV forward for that gig a few times...

Delegater

Technology forwarding skills suspect to say the least

Degrassi Hi

If the Kilcar rumours are true then O'Neill would be managing against his brother if he is still part of the St Michaels setup next season

Pearse Blue

Back to a bottom half team then..

skeog

Dont think Stephen be managing its a coaching role.

RedHand88

WB?

RedHand88

Heard a prolific forward is quitting the panel. What is going on in Garvaghey these days...

southtyronegael

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 14, 2019, 08:58:45 PM
Heard a prolific forward is quitting the panel. What is going on in Garvaghey these days...
didn't think we had any prolific forwards. Unless Mc Shane quitting?

clarshack

So the McAliskey rumours were true then. Disappointing as he has a lot to offer still.

tyroneman

Quote from: clarshack on November 14, 2019, 10:35:59 PM
So the McAliskey rumours were true then. Disappointing as he has a lot to offer still.

Yup, was hoping a fit Skeet and McShane would have been a real solid pairing in the FF line next year.

Shame, but it's a lot of committment and it's better him being upfront and honest that coasting along.

under the bar

Quote from: tyroneman on November 15, 2019, 07:54:34 AM
Quote from: clarshack on November 14, 2019, 10:35:59 PM

Yup, was hoping a fit Skeet and McShane would have been a real solid pairing in the FF line next year.

Shame, but it's a lot of committment and it's better him being upfront and honest that coasting along.

Tyrone's future lies in a McShane / Canavan forward line.

Angelo

Very disappointed to hear that.

I think Skeet is a great player though he is very much a confidence player. He's has a couple of bad injuries in the past few years but has had a brilliant attitude on the pitch and has put in many big performances.

If he feels he can't give the commitment then there is no issue, he's made the call at the correct time. I'd imagine it will probably be the end of his intercounty career, he will be 30 in 2021 and we have some very good underage forwards coming through at the minute.

Any word on new call ups yet?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL