The Palestine thread

Started by give her dixie, October 17, 2012, 01:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

One thousand, three hundred and forty nine people were hit by live fire yesterday.

It was a massacre.

Of the sixty Palestinians killed, an eight month old child died from gas inhalation.

They will get away with it all as they own practically every elected official in all walks of Governments in the USA.

They can kill who they want, when they want, and in any number they want.

History has shown us that much.

We live in very sad times for humanity not only in Palestine, but across the middle east.

Viva Gaza, Viva Palestina
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: general_lee on May 15, 2018, 10:09:16 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
Quote from: Hardy on May 15, 2018, 09:47:42 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Quote from: Therealdonald on May 15, 2018, 05:52:16 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 04:01:58 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on May 15, 2018, 03:35:16 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 15, 2018, 02:01:18 PM
Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on May 15, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
Seeing as the moderators have gone all authoritarian. I'll put my comment another way. The greatest weapon Israel posses is not the nukes at the Dimona plant but United states congress.

Yeah, that's not what you said at all though, is it?
What was said?

That the US was owned by "international jewery"

What's wrong with what he said? Thats exactly who owns the US. One only needs to look at the banks etc. They are a horrible religion of people, who wholeheartedly support the annexation that has taken place in Palestine. I'm far from an anti-Semite, but I'll call a spade as I see it. What's going on at the minute is a world joke.

Look at the banks...

Care to elaborate on that?!

The old "I'm not an anti Semite but look at all the Jews owning and running the banks" line. f**king embarrassing stuff.

What's embarassing is the way their shameful treatment of the Palestinan people and how the world let's them away with it....more embarassing is their big noses

Mods?

No difference in mentioning this stereotype and the Sinn Fein/ IRA analogy, the Paddy Jackson trial or the 8th Amendment. Worse and less true material has featured prominently on them threads.
Worth noting that not all Jews support what the Israeli government are doing and in fact plenty take to the streets to protest/burn the Star of David etc to demonstrate their disgust.

Agreed.  At pretty much every Pro-Palestinian march I've been to or seen photos of, there are orthodox Jews present, holding posters to the effect that the Talmud itself forbids a Jewish state/homeland.  I can't speak to the accuracy of that claim, but they're always there.

Rossfan

Quote from: give her dixie on May 15, 2018, 11:01:58 PM
One thousand, three hundred and forty nine people were hit by live fire yesterday.

It was a massacre.

Of the sixty Palestinians killed, an eight month old child died from gas inhalation.

They will get away with it all as they own practically every elected official in all walks of Governments in the USA.

We live in very sad times for humanity not only in Palestine, but across the middle east.

1930s all over again except this time it's the US/Israel who are the c***ts.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

give her dixie

Quote from: Rossfan on May 15, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

It was a massacre.

"U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley walked out of a Security Council meeting on Tuesday when the Palestinian envoy began to speak, just hours after she praised Israel for acting with "restraint" in handling the protests in Gaza."

"The Security Council was holding an emergency meeting to discuss the violence in Gaza. Israeli forces killed at least 62 Palestinians protesting along the border fence on Monday, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza. That number included several children, one of whom was just 8 months old. More than 3,100 others were wounded."

https://thinkprogress.org/nikki-haley-walks-out-of-the-un-3459a4ac3c2e/
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

seafoid

Trump moved the embassy to please 2 key support groups. Zionists and evangelicals. The evangelicals need a base in Jerusalem from where they can be hoovered up to heaven to meet Jesus when the world ends. No Jews will be allowed into heaven. According to the evangelicals.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

gallsman

That's a hypocrisy I can't get over. The Christian fundamentalists are some of the most ardent Zionists on earth and at the same time some of the biggest anti-Semites.

seafoid

Quote from: gallsman on May 16, 2018, 07:10:47 AM
That's a hypocrisy I can't get over. The Christian fundamentalists are some of the most ardent Zionists on earth and at the same time some of the biggest anti-Semites.
Christianity has always been the enemy of Judaism, imo.  The theology supported anti Semites. Things changed a but after WW2 but the evangelicals wouldn't be very progressive.

Insane Bolt

Israel is not interested in anything remotely like peace. What they want and are doing with full support of US is create the situation where the Palestinian's have no choice but to fight back.....then that gives them the 'green light' to continue with annihilation of the Palestinian people. Very few of us would have experienced anything like the displacement the Palestinian people have endured. What choices  do the people have? The silence of Arab neighbours, especially KSA, exposes the myth of 'Muslim brotherhood '. The blame lies with US......they have condoned the building of illegal settlements, land grab, and displacement of the Palestinian people, and the veto of any challenge at UN to do something about it.
I despair, so I can only imagine how the Palestinian people feel. During 30+ years of troubles we never experienced anything like it.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Insane Bolt on May 16, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
Israel is not interested in anything remotely like peace. What they want and are doing with full support of US is create the situation where the Palestinian's have no choice but to fight back.....then that gives them the 'green light' to continue with annihilation of the Palestinian people. Very few of us would have experienced anything like the displacement the Palestinian people have endured. What choices  do the people have? The silence of Arab neighbours, especially KSA, exposes the myth of 'Muslim brotherhood '. The blame lies with US......they have condoned the building of illegal settlements, land grab, and displacement of the Palestinian people, and the veto of any challenge at UN to do something about it.
I despair, so I can only imagine how the Palestinian people feel. During 30+ years of troubles we never experienced anything like it.
Its the feeling of helplessness, watching the continued torture

Milltown Row2

Other than getting off your arse and doing something about it, there really is nothing you can do, no lobbying or protest march seems to be making any impact.. but a quick check on the internet and the death toll is far far less than some of the other conflicts that get no headlines, whats so ever!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 16, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
Other than get of your arse and doing something about it there really is nothing, no lobbying or protest march seems to be making any impact.. but a quick check on the internet and the death toll is far far less than some of the other conflicts that get no headlines whats so ever!

If Syria had murdered 60 people at a peaceful protest I bet the drones and war planes would have been over Damascus before the day was out.

It's the hypocrisy of the US and its spineless allies that gets me.

Time to stop buying Israeli shit and shit from companies set up in Israel;

seafoid

East German border guards killed fewer than 60 people on the border between 1961 and 1989. Israel is responsible for the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. It should be paying reparations.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on May 16, 2018, 10:57:19 AM
https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2018/0516/963838-charlie-mcgettigan-calls-for-eurovision-boycott/

Lets see if that happens! Which countries will attend?

If we can get the #metoo group mobilised and the all the groups that are managing to get results then who knows...

Get at the sponsors who pay for the Irish singer/s so they are under pressure to go, boycott RTE if they send them anyways
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Esmarelda

Quote from: give her dixie on May 16, 2018, 12:41:59 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on May 15, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

It was a massacre.

"U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley walked out of a Security Council meeting on Tuesday when the Palestinian envoy began to speak, just hours after she praised Israel for acting with "restraint" in handling the protests in Gaza."

"The Security Council was holding an emergency meeting to discuss the violence in Gaza. Israeli forces killed at least 62 Palestinians protesting along the border fence on Monday, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry in Gaza. That number included several children, one of whom was just 8 months old. More than 3,100 others were wounded."

https://thinkprogress.org/nikki-haley-walks-out-of-the-un-3459a4ac3c2e/
She's walked out on previous occasions. It's a sign of great maturity to leave the room when people you disagree with speak.

Another trick she likes to use is holding up photos of dead children. She didn't use that tactic this time though for some reason.

Any sign of Coveney deporting any Israeli diplomats? Maybe he only does that when there's no clear reason to do it.