Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 11:21:41 AMWho has a rock concert outside a prison camp?

This type of justification is a bit like saying that it is ok to bomb a hospital because there are terrorists in the area.

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 11:21:41 AMAlso,
   over 30% of those killed by Hamas that day were members of the IDF, how many Israelis killed by the IDF that very same day is still very much up for debate.
I'm not saying Hamas didn't kill civilians that day but we now know the raping and beheaded babies were all IDF lies and propaganda.

The beheaded babies was propaganda, but I think it is difficult to claim that nobody was sexually assaulted.

QuoteHamas for some reason are being held to a much higher moral authority than the IDF who have killed civilians at will for years, yet nothing is done about it.

No, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

johnnycool

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 11:21:41 AMWho has a rock concert outside a prison camp?

This type of justification is a bit like saying that it is ok to bomb a hospital because there are terrorists in the area.

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 11:21:41 AMAlso,
   over 30% of those killed by Hamas that day were members of the IDF, how many Israelis killed by the IDF that very same day is still very much up for debate.
I'm not saying Hamas didn't kill civilians that day but we now know the raping and beheaded babies were all IDF lies and propaganda.

The beheaded babies was propaganda, but I think it is difficult to claim that nobody was sexually assaulted.

QuoteHamas for some reason are being held to a much higher moral authority than the IDF who have killed civilians at will for years, yet nothing is done about it.

No, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same.

Question?

How much proof do you need?

theskull1

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AMNo, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same.

WTAF  :(
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

armaghniac

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 12:02:36 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AMNo, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same.

Question?

How much proof do you need?

Not much more at this stage.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Keyser soze

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 11:21:41 AMWho has a rock concert outside a prison camp?

This type of justification is a bit like saying that it is ok to bomb a hospital because there are terrorists in the area.

Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 11:21:41 AMAlso,
  over 30% of those killed by Hamas that day were members of the IDF, how many Israelis killed by the IDF that very same day is still very much up for debate.
I'm not saying Hamas didn't kill civilians that day but we now know the raping and beheaded babies were all IDF lies and propaganda.

The beheaded babies was propaganda, but I think it is difficult to claim that nobody was sexually assaulted.

QuoteHamas for some reason are being held to a much higher moral authority than the IDF who have killed civilians at will for years, yet nothing is done about it.

No, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same.


Denies Hamas being held to a higher moral standard than Israel.

Next sentence.... holds Hamas to higher moral standard than Israel.

Looper.

johnnycool

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 12:36:02 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 12:02:36 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AMNo, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same.

Question?

How much proof do you need?

Not much more at this stage.

for the time of year that's in it you'd be a doubting Thomas, although now a few Brit aid workers were blown to bits by the IDF in a well marked vehicle and also having clearance from the very same organisation to be on that road, but the IDF will trundle out a few lies and the Brits will look away...


PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 10:37:49 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on April 01, 2024, 10:40:27 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 10:28:55 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 11:38:52 PMI'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

If Oct 7th didn't happen then almost all of those 30 thousand people would indeed still be alive.

You could go back to many many dates and many many incidents carried out by Israel and almost all of those 30 thousand people would still be alive

Of course, it is part of an ongoing conflict and is not a simple matter.
However, Oct 7th made this an excessive response easier to organise as most of it was outright terrorism. I expect someone in Hamas expected things to turn out as they did, and believed that there was long term advantage in many deaths in Gaza.

Oct 7th was the fightback, there were plenty of Palestinians killed before that date;


The fightback is not in doubt, the manner of it can be criticised though, rock concerts are not legitimate targets.


The concert was not a target.

seafoid

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on April 03, 2024, 01:40:03 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 10:37:49 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on April 03, 2024, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 11:33:54 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on April 01, 2024, 10:40:27 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 10:28:55 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 11:38:52 PMI'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

If Oct 7th didn't happen then almost all of those 30 thousand people would indeed still be alive.

You could go back to many many dates and many many incidents carried out by Israel and almost all of those 30 thousand people would still be alive

Of course, it is part of an ongoing conflict and is not a simple matter.
However, Oct 7th made this an excessive response easier to organise as most of it was outright terrorism. I expect someone in Hamas expected things to turn out as they did, and believed that there was long term advantage in many deaths in Gaza.

Oct 7th was the fightback, there were plenty of Palestinians killed before that date;


The fightback is not in doubt, the manner of it can be criticised though, rock concerts are not legitimate targets.


The concert was not a target.
Israel bombed people fleeing from the festival as well as the kibbutz

This video is really good . America doesn't a give  flying f**k about Israeli cizizens.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBumTNZvVvk
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Quote from: Keyser soze on April 03, 2024, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AM]No, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same. [/b][/b]

Denies Hamas being held to a higher moral standard than Israel.

Next sentence.... holds Hamas to higher moral standard than Israel.

Looper.

From my perspective, I am holding them to the same standard and both fail. If you disagree, then you can point out where I am in error rather than calling me names.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 06:40:18 PM
Quote from: Keyser soze on April 03, 2024, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on April 03, 2024, 11:53:38 AM]No, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same. [/b][/b]

Denies Hamas being held to a higher moral standard than Israel.

Next sentence.... holds Hamas to higher moral standard than Israel.

Looper.

From my perspective, I am holding them to the same standard and both fail. If you disagree, then you can point out where I am in error rather than calling me names.

you posted this today

No, they are not. Hamas are evil, the question has been whether the Israelis are much the same

north_antrim_hound

If Hamas had butchered tens of thousands of women and children on their way to defending GaZa then they are the ones who should be in front of the I.C.J.  maybe if they had the capacity to do so they might but they haven't. Because Isreal couldn't even tell the truth about Oct 7th we don't know what they did. Is it even possible to separate Hamas from the republican movement here before the GFA. You back any animal ( including humans) into a corner they are going to bite you. There is one oppressor here and it isn't Hamas regardless of their disgraceful behaviour on the 7th.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets



johnnycool

Alan Duncan dropping a load of truth bombs on the Israeli lobbyists within the Tory party and they're all out going to cancel him;;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1775806395062837718

Itchy

Quote from: johnnycool on April 04, 2024, 04:35:48 PMAlan Duncan dropping a load of truth bombs on the Israeli lobbyists within the Tory party and they're all out going to cancel him;;

https://twitter.com/i/status/1775806395062837718

Clearly a raging anti semite