Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: muppet on March 27, 2015, 07:32:50 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on March 27, 2015, 06:50:31 PM
Surely you deduced I inadvertently omitted an i in "dip"

"dip" is definitely a word I would associate with you.  :D

Don't you mean "div?"

seafoid

The board can't be scintillating 24/7. Nothing can. Too much dopamine is dangerous anyway.
But it is a good community and every so often it's unmissable. Discussions like the depression thread are as good as the best journalism.

Another thing is sharing our passion for GAA. I was watching the sunday game intro from 2013 on youtube and there is a bit where a kildare fan bursts into tears. That reminded me of the Kildare lads here. It's not easy on the emotions to be a fan but sharing the disappointment helps a bit.

trileacman

Thread complaining about the board being hijacked by a small minority of sociopaths who mistakenly think they're funny is hijacked by a small minority of sociopaths who think they're funny.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Don Johnson

Very rarely check it nowadays myself. Have been reading the board for about ten years now (even though this username has only covered the last few years), used to check it every day regularly for the craic etc.

theticklemister

Quote from: seafoid on March 28, 2015, 08:34:18 AM
The board can't be scintillating 24/7. Nothing can. Too much dopamine is dangerous anyway.
But it is a good community and every so often it's unmissable. Discussions like the depression thread are as good as the best journalism.

Another thing is sharing our passion for GAA. I was watching the sunday game intro from 2013 on youtube and there is a bit where a kildare fan bursts into tears. That reminded me of the Kildare lads here. It's not easy on the emotions to be a fan but sharing the disappointment helps a bit.

Yip, the. Kildare lads are a shower of crying hoors.

Under Lights

Have you noticed that there are not less posts per page in order to make the threads look more bulky than they actually are.

Hardy

What I have noticed is that the number of unintelligible posts continues to increase.

Under Lights

Quote from: Hardy on March 31, 2015, 09:08:57 AM
What I have noticed is that the number of unintelligible posts continues to increase.

Well you have been posting more lately.

Mayo4Sam

I think there's some great threads here in the general discussions, cycling, running, depression etc, all very good and sound lads there that don't drag it down
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me