Nolan Show

Started by Ulick, January 14, 2011, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

Bound to be a few nervous people about the day!

RedHand88

Quote from: Main Street on July 02, 2021, 12:50:48 PM
How is it done to track down the identity of  an anon Twitter account? court order or some other way?

Think the court can get twitter to give up an IP address. You're never truly anonymous.

imtommygunn

If you use VPNs well enough you'll not be traceable but presumably they got one and then there was an ISP associated with it who had to give the data.

I wonder who this eejit is. Must be somebody to be protecting his identity.

trailer

Be some shock for whoever it was. Him tweeting away and then coming back from Tesco's and a dirty lawyers letter waiting for him.

quit yo jibbajabba

And a bill of 100k plus for bitta online slabberin

I was gona call him a fat no eared basturt but i dont think ill bother now

Saffrongael

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 02, 2021, 01:32:51 PM
If you use VPNs well enough you'll not be traceable but presumably they got one and then there was an ISP associated with it who had to give the data.

I wonder who this eejit is. Must be somebody to be protecting his identity.

Must be a teacher to be tweeting 200 times a day
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 02, 2021, 01:57:02 PM

Surely they can only take it off you if ya have it...  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 02, 2021, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 02, 2021, 01:57:02 PM

Surely they can only take it off you if ya have it...  ;)

I aint givin away 10% of my savings for no no eared basturt 😂

general_lee

What's the craic with libelling outside of the UK? What if pastor Jim was resident in another jursidiction? How does the law tackle that... You could have someone laying up in Donegal slabbering away... what does Nolan do then?

Orior

As far as I can tell, all that Pastor Jimboroo did was to organise a petition to get Nolan off the air, because Nolan's show is clearly one sided (no hounding of police following the Noah Donahue debacle, but still not giving up on trying to embarrass Sinn Fein around the Bobby Storey funeral).

29,000 people signed the petition.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

balladmaker

Quote from: Orior on July 02, 2021, 02:46:37 PM
As far as I can tell, all that Pastor Jimboroo did was to organise a petition to get Nolan off the air, because Nolan's show is clearly one sided (no hounding of police following the Noah Donahue debacle, but still not giving up on trying to embarrass Sinn Fein around the Bobby Storey funeral).

29,000 people signed the petition.

So by signing the petition, does that mean Nolan can go after all 29,000 as well ... asking for a friend  ;D

imtommygunn

I can't fully tell what he did either tbh. It appears to be all about protecting his identity which makes you wonder lol. I imagine it will come out in the end anyway. (and I also imagine I won't have a baldy who he is either).

trueblue1234

Anyone checked in on O'Neill lately?
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Armagh18

Seen a few of that accounts tweets, thought him a good laugh tbf. Never saw anything to justify such a payout .

Saffrongael

I assume it was a bit more than just "I don't like your show" as he/she was obviously concerned about reputational damage & and I assume the volume of stuff he was tweeting out as well, it was seemingly round the clock, 139k tweets in 800 days
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come