Blood upon the rose

Started by tonto1888, June 10, 2017, 07:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Went to see it in the Waterfront last night. A musical based on Joseph Mary Plunkett and Grace Gifford. Very good if anyone gets the chance to see it, do so

trileacman

I think I'll wait  for it to come out on DVD.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Aristo 60

I was at it Friday night. Didn't think I would enjoy a musical but as it turns out I thoroughly did.

Denn Forever

And if you get a chance go see "observe the sons of ulster marching towards the somme.", go see it.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Avondhu star

Quote from: Denn Forever on June 11, 2017, 03:53:13 PM
And if you get a chance go see "observe the sons of ulster marching towards the somme.", go see it.
Or is it " observe the sons of Ulster marching towards Clontibret"
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

rosnarun

its was hugly over ratedfor polictical reasons, esp at the time,  due to it subject matter of soldiers homosexuality and irish men WW2. its slow one paced with wafer thin cartoon characterization..
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Avondhu star

Quote from: rosnarun on June 13, 2017, 03:45:16 PM

its was hugly over ratedfor polictical reasons, esp at the time,  due to it subject matter of soldiers homosexuality and irish men WW2. its slow one paced with wafer thin cartoon characterization..

WW2?
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you