SidelineKick

Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 24, 2009, 04:37:43 PM
Orwell Homage to Catalonia

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You can't read. Good try though.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longball

Was thinking of getting the twilight books but is it worth it? anyone have it that wants to lend them? lol

So far ive heard that the first 3 books are very good with the last being very disappointing- can anyone confirm this? That would be a bad letdown if you ask me i mean all building to the last book and it being disappointing!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

leenie

i have just read the first three and i really enjoyed them.... just about to start on the last one .... its 800 pages though  :-\
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

longball

Quote from: leenie on May 12, 2009, 06:18:43 PM

i have just read the first three and i really enjoyed them.... just about to start on the last one .... its 800 pages though  :-\

i hope the last one isnt disappointing! esp when u enjoyed the first 3 so much and then 800 pages of the final book and to be let down would be gutting!

The Iceman

there is only 3 books
the fist one was good - i enjoyed the 2nd book a lot more and the 3rd one was good also
To tell you what I was disappointed with would spoil the series but I think you won't regret reading them if you like to read.....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

longball

Quote from: The Iceman on May 13, 2009, 02:24:47 PM
there is only 3 books
the fist one was good - i enjoyed the 2nd book a lot more and the 3rd one was good also
To tell you what I was disappointed with would spoil the series but I think you won't regret reading them if you like to read.....

I think there is 4 books:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
your missing a book dude

'Twilight is a young-adult vampire-romance novel[3][4] written by author Stephenie Meyer. It was originally published in 2005 in hardback. It is the first book of the Twilight series, and introduces seventeen-year-old Isabella "Bella" Swan who moves from Phoenix, Arizona, to Forks, Washington, and finds her life in danger when she falls in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen. The novel is followed by New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn'- wikipedia

The Iceman

there is only 3 books

My bad - sorry
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

longball

has anyone read 'men who stare at goats'

I havent but Jonathan Ross says its a must read

leenie

Quote from: The Iceman on May 13, 2009, 09:22:30 PM
there is only 3 books

My bad - sorry

dude when u finished eclipse were you not wondering what next .... sure it doesn't complete the story ...
still haven't finished breaking dawn but man does it get good/strange.... quite grown up too...

still haven't decided if i am team edward or team jacob!

they have changed new moon quite a bit from the book .....

longball

Quote from: leenie on May 26, 2009, 03:17:42 PM
there is only 3 books

My bad - sorry

dude when u finished eclipse were you not wondering what next .... sure it doesn't complete the story ...
still haven't finished breaking dawn but man does it get good/strange.... quite grown up too...

What do u mean they have changed it quite a bit from the book? this film isnt made yet is it?

leenie

Quote from: longball on May 26, 2009, 03:28:14 PM
Quote from: leenie on May 26, 2009, 03:17:42 PM
there is only 3 books

My bad - sorry

What do u mean they have changed it quite a bit from the book? this film isnt made yet is it?

they're finishing off filming now ... out in nov and they're beginning filming eclipse in august as they intend it to be the 2010 summer blockbuster...

i was reading up about it and they've kept to the same story but have shortened some parts to extend otherparts, there is 3 characters that didn't appear until the 3rd book but have been brought into new moon... there is others things too but i don't want to give them away...

longball

your grammar is terrible.
[
[/quote]

they are finishing off filming now ... out in nov and the are beginning filming eclipse in august as they intent it to be the 2010 summer blockbuster...

i was reading up about it and they've kept to the same story but have shorten some parts to extend others, there is 3 characters that didn't appear till the 3rd book have been brought into new moon... there is others things too but i don't want to give them away...
[/quote]

leenie

dude .... that has been recognized a long time ago...

i think i am competing with gnevin to see who is the worst !

it must be old age, the lack of concentration, or they gave me the wrong grade at a levels !

ziggysego

Why are you using American spelling leenie?
Testing Accessibility