Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunsilly King

Quote from: Calm Down on October 21, 2020, 08:27:52 AM
Quote from: Dunsilly King on October 20, 2020, 08:44:42 PM
CD you have come across as very spiteful. Those defeats have really hurt you. Play the ball and not the man.

Also please do forgive if I refuse to take chastisement from Cargin in relation to being spiteful, the irony is more than amusing

I live in Creggan  :o, and I certainly won't be backing you, another Creggan man, with your spiteful one man assassination. You bring shame to our club.

Calm Down

Oh no, what will I do without the support of DK?? This is why we are behind Cargin bootlicking attitudes like yours, too nice as a team too nice as a club, bow down and hand them another fecking County Title why don't you

paddyjohn

Quote from: Calm Down on October 21, 2020, 12:01:32 PM
Oh no, what will I do without the support of DK?? This is why we are behind Cargin bootlicking attitudes like yours, too nice as a team too nice as a club, bow down and hand them another fecking County Title why don't you

So who was the Bellaghy manager?

bannside

Kieran Glackin with Frankie Donnelly assisting. Did a great job with that Bellaghy minor team, winning the St Pauls tournament.. Kieran is along with JMK at Bellaghy seniors.

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannside on October 21, 2020, 12:48:42 PM
Kieran Glackin with Frankie Donnelly assisting. Did a great job with that Bellaghy minor team, winning the St Pauls tournament.. Kieran is along with JMK at Bellaghy seniors.

Thanks BS.. Glackin is JMKs bro in law or am I totally wrong?

bannside

Correct PaddyJohn...Kieran is married to Johns sister.

EOC1923

Bellaghy minor manager when they won ulster? I thought Damian was along the line along with K Glackin.

bannside

Actually didnt know DC was involved in that management team. Fair play so, more silverware to add to his impressive CV.

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannside on October 21, 2020, 01:05:53 PM
Correct PaddyJohn...Kieran is married to Johns sister.

Thanks for clearing that up BS.

imtommygunn

i think that cassidy had a major influence in that team. I've never seen an underage side so organised in terms of defensive setup. It was a senior setup for under 18s. (They had some great footballers too but were very well setup)

Rodger Mona

Quote from: Calm Down on October 21, 2020, 08:27:52 AM
Quote from: Dunsilly King on October 20, 2020, 08:44:42 PM
CD you have come across as very spiteful. Those defeats have really hurt you. Play the ball and not the man.

Also please do forgive if I refuse to take chastisement from Cargin in relation to being spiteful, the irony is more than amusing

I think your statements regading Cargin being spiteful and your comments on DC's conduct with clubs to date, gives us an insight that you may have an anti Cargin agenda. Unfortunately for your club, since Mickey Moran took the reigns, your club/ contributors have spent the guts of a £200k on management teams that have all failed to win a C'Ship. Id be concentrating more on my own club if i were you that being fixated on your neighbours and how their management conduct themselves

Calm Down

Cargin agenda? I think not, however your mini psycho analysis of me falls a little short of the mark, however I suppose the amateur dramatics come from your life of watching Coronation Street

We are not the only club to have spent money and not won a championship. You have failed to mention what club you are affiliated with Roger? 

Rodger Mona

im on here as an antrim gael and to discuss things without looking through tinted glasses. I, like you have opinions on individuals, clubs etc... but iv realised from being on here, this board reflects the good and bad within antrim. The latter outweighing the good alot of the time. So as last while, havnt been engaging on things club related as it ends up a slegging match

To be fair, though i havnt always agreed with them and have been involved in banter with them, BS, MR2, DR and DK are usually fair and reasonable with some of their views and consistent when talking about all things saffron. Where alot of people on here are purely fixated on ruffling feathers of other clubs.

Il take back my Norris comment if you come out and tell the truth that you hate Cargin

Calm Down

I do not take offence at the Norris comment, therefore no need for a retraction.

I do not have a Cargin agenda (however I do believe that their siege mentality is one of the things that enhances their drive) and perhaps my comments on DC could have been a little more refined in the manner they were delivered, however I promise to be a better Gael on how I speak to other thread members and to engage in a more meaningful and constructive manner