Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Quote from: naka on July 01, 2023, 08:52:00 PM
Quote from: highorlow on July 01, 2023, 08:19:54 PM
Lane will give Monaghan a soft free for the draw
Fking soft free

It wasn't a soft free.

—-

Armagh (undeservedly) played for 10 mins against 14 men and never once tried a press.

They've got what they deserve.

bennydorano

Pathetic shite from Armagh. Cowardly even I would say after playing with some balls the last day v Galway.

Congrats to Monaghan, you aren't the Penalty Kick Champs tho, Derry still got that title.

didlyi

Wouldnt feel too sorry for any team loosing that on penalties or any other way. 28 points in 120 minutes of football says it all.

JoG2

Quote from: bennydorano on July 01, 2023, 08:58:39 PM
Pathetic shite from Armagh. Cowardly even I would say after playing with some balls the last day v Galway.

Congrats to Monaghan, you aren't the Penalty Kick Champs tho, Derry still got that title.

Good man yourself Benny!

Aaron Boone

Same 5 men taking the penalties has to be looked at. The fella missing first time is under wild mental pressure in the next cycle.

If you aren't in the 5 taking the penos, you are chilling. 1/3 of the team taking all the burden.

imtommygunn

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 01, 2023, 08:54:36 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 01, 2023, 08:49:55 PM
Bloody penalties again! Seven minutes added in a ten minute period in extra time allowed Monaghan into that shootout.

Grugan (?) was down with cramp for maybe 5 or 6 minutes getting treatment in injury time.

Edit - might have been murnin yes.

Tbh he could have played more.

Yeah 15 players should have to take penalties.

mrdeeds

Correct. Had 100 minutes to try and win the game and didn't bother. When a man up let Monaghan play keep ball.

Main Street

Quote from: didlyi on July 01, 2023, 09:01:03 PM
Wouldnt feel too sorry for any team loosing that on penalties or any other way. 28 points in 120 minutes of football says it all.
Just go fck yourself and your sorrow gifts.

SouthDublinBro

Sadly we could see a Derry vs Monaghan semi final. Would be the easiest route to an AI final in history for Derry.

RedHand88

Quote from: SouthDublinBro on July 01, 2023, 09:09:45 PM
Sadly we could see a Derry vs Monaghan semi final. Would be the easiest route to an AI final in history for Derry.

Thought this wasn't allowed?

Main Street

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 01, 2023, 09:10:18 PM

Thought this wasn't allowed?
SDB is  a wart on a cancerous tumor, best ignored.

JoG2

Are you sure about that Coco??  ;D

HiMucker

I enjoyed the game. Really don't get the hate for penalties. I think the finaih in the day is far better.ike so many have said before, sure what losing to a bad ref decison or that is just as bad if not worse.

restorepride

Quote from: Main Street on July 01, 2023, 09:03:21 PM
Quote from: didlyi on July 01, 2023, 09:01:03 PM
Just go fck yourself and your sorrow gifts.
Did Armagh not lose again then?

restorepride

Pathetic shite tends to stick with some posters!!!