RG at arms length

Started by seafoid, May 15, 2023, 11:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: Ty4Sam on May 15, 2023, 01:42:07 PM
The fact he took a training session on Saturday in Derry may suggest otherwise.

Fact?? Ffs, world we live in, people can type any shite and it becomes fact. Meenagh took Saturdays session

LC

Derry County Board apparently stating they received no such email from NG's Father last year, I would be surprised if the Sindo would state this in their article without asking to see.  Brolly also made reference to the email in his column as well.

SHEEDY

Quote from: LC on May 15, 2023, 06:36:16 PM
Derry County Board apparently stating they received no such email from NG's Father last year, I would be surprised if the Sindo would state this in their article without asking to see.  Brolly also made reference to the email in his column as well.
they said they were investigating where/ to who the email was sent or wether it may have been sent to a defunct email address.
nil satis nisi optimum

seafoid

When did they change their email address ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

93-DY-SAM

Quote from: seafoid on May 15, 2023, 07:37:00 PM
When did they change their email address ?

FFS why don't you ask them when they last had a shite as well when you are at it.

nrico2006

What does it matter if the accuser's father emailed the Derry board?  Surely if someone emailed my work with such an accusation they would be told wrong direction, contact the police.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LC

The fact that the Derry County Board did not acknowledge and / or respond to the email is the issue.  If it is true it is hard not to accuse them of basically burying their heads in the sand.

smelmoth

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 15, 2023, 07:48:55 PM
What does it matter if the accuser's father emailed the Derry board?  Surely if someone emailed my work with such an accusation they would be told wrong direction, contact the police.

Not really.

Do you think is all the responsibility a community sports organisation has?
Do you think that's what their members would want?
Do you think that what their sponsors would want?
Do you think that's what potential funding agencies would want?
Do you think that would be the best way to protect the game that you are there to nurture would be?

The matter will have to be fully investigated. Was the mail sent? Was it received? Who the did the recipient share it with? What they do next? These should not be difficult questions to answer.

Wildweasel74

If you send sthing to my workplace accused me of such, ty be told contact police or whatever. Otherwise every  person can contact a workplace with accusations.

leenie

Quote from: JoG2 on May 15, 2023, 04:45:57 PM
Quote from: Ty4Sam on May 15, 2023, 01:42:07 PM
The fact he took a training session on Saturday in Derry may suggest otherwise.

Fact?? Ffs, world we live in, people can type any shite and it becomes fact. Meenagh took Saturdays session

Were you at the training session ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

leenie

Quote from: smelmoth on May 15, 2023, 08:15:39 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on May 15, 2023, 07:48:55 PM

Not really.

Do you think is all the responsibility a community sports organisation has?
Do you think that's what their members would want?
Do you think that what their sponsors would want?
Do you think that's what potential funding agencies would want?
Do you think that would be the best way to protect the game that you are there to nurture would be?

The matter will have to be fully investigated. Was the mail sent? Was it received? Who the did the recipient share it with? What they do next? These should not be difficult questions to answer.

Sponsorship and funding needs to go into domestic violence ... Nurturing your club and it's members also needs role models and lessons that no man \ woman has any right ever to lift their hand to someone ..

quit yo jibbajabba

Before today Leenie you had one post in pretty much 3 years. From memory you were a decent poster. Poor form comin on spoutin this with no proof.

Edit - ive heard it from 3/4 different sources also. All gobshites on here...

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on May 15, 2023, 08:51:29 PM
If you send sthing to my workplace accused me of such, ty be told contact police or whatever. Otherwise every  person can contact a workplace with accusations.
Why would anyone do that without a reason?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

tonto1888

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 15, 2023, 09:05:26 PM
Before today Leenie you had one post in pretty much 3 years. From memory you were a decent poster. Poor form comin on spoutin this with no proof.

Your edit is directed at me I believe. I didn't say one way or the other if it was true. I have no idea. I wasn't there and I'm not from Derry. I was simply stating I've heard it from 3/4 different sources

leenie

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 15, 2023, 09:05:26 PM

I haven't posted for a long time because of  keyboard  warriors however I still read posts ..I feel very strong about this situation .. I don't know what proof people are looking for