Kerry v Mayo - AI Senior Championship - R1 - Fitzgerald Field - Sat 20th 3pm

Started by highorlow, May 15, 2023, 10:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Captain Obvious

Quote from: blanketattack on May 16, 2023, 03:00:50 PM
Quote from: orchardarmy02 on May 16, 2023, 02:51:02 PM
are tony brosnan and darragh moynihan the sons of eoin brosnan and seamus moynhihan?

Yes, Eoin Brosnan and Seamus Moynihan got married in 2016, when Eoin was 16 and Seamus was 43. Some people said eoin was too young to get married but love conquers all.
Straight away they had a baby boy Tony Brosnan-Moynihan and 2 years later had Darragh Moynihan-Brosnan.

Aristo 60

joemamas

Once again Kudos to the mods for doing their utmost to pollute this website with pure BS.
Every two days the same clown sets up a new account, he has most recently began using Ulster county names as the Kerry ones are almost all up.

mup

are tony brosnan and darragh moynihan the sons of eoin brosnan and seamus moynhihan?

Yes, Eoin Brosnan and Seamus Moynihan got married in 2016, when Eoin was 16 and Seamus was 43. Some people said eoin was too young to get married but love conquers all.
Straight away they had a baby boy Tony Brosnan-Moynihan and 2 years later had Darragh Moynihan-Brosnan.

Well I laughed anyway. ;D ;D

yellowcard

Darragh and Tony are putting in some performances for Kerry for 5 and 7 year olds respectively, it must be down to the genes.

From the Bunker

Another league game between these two. This time Kerry are at home. Mayo won't be too upset if they lose, Kerry will. Kerry to get revenge (if you'd call it that). Nothing more to see here.............

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 16, 2023, 04:53:23 PM
Another league game between these two. This time Kerry are at home. Mayo won't be too upset if they lose, Kerry will. Kerry to get revenge (if you'd call it that). Nothing more to see here.............

Winner of this match will top the group (no disrespect to Louth, Cork)  that equals avoiding the play off and having free week to prepare against your quarter final opponent. In other words both will be aiming to win on Saturday and it's bit more high stakes than a league game.

larryin89

Quote from: From the Bunker on May 16, 2023, 04:53:23 PM

All Ireland winner comes from one of the four counties that top their group . Lose Saturday, go home .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

rrhf

I disagree with the exception of the  Dubs and the Galway.. Cannot seen anyone else getting close to these two. This is shadowboxing for a potential all Ireland final.   I said it before and I will say it again, this Mayo team mean business in 2023.

Blowitupref

Quote from: rrhf on May 16, 2023, 07:19:46 PM
I disagree with the exception of the  Dubs and the Galway.. Cannot seen anyone else getting close to these two. This is shadowboxing for a potential all Ireland final.   I said it before and I will say it again, this Mayo team mean business in 2023.

One of those teams that Mayo or Kerry could face in the All Ireland quarter final should they finish 2nd in the group. As I said before a few contenders are going to get caught out thinking they'll be grand with a 2nd or 3rd place finish in the group.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Armagh18

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 16, 2023, 09:43:19 PM
Quote from: rrhf on May 16, 2023, 07:19:46 PM

One of those teams that Mayo or Kerry could face in the All Ireland quarter final should they finish 2nd in the group. As I said before a few contenders are going to get caught out thinking they'll be grand with a 2nd or 3rd place finish in the group.
Kerry and Dublin should top their group as should Derry. Galway likely to top ours but us and them in Croker i give us a fighting chance at least it won't go to penalties lol

Never beat the deeler

Don't know where all the expectation coming for a Mayo win.
Mayo with a lot of changes to personnel and system this year. Got training early and did their work early in the league, beating Kerry still on holidays and Tyrone who were very out of sorts; as well as looking very inconsistent in draws to Armagh and Galway.

Would think Kerry will be 4-5 points favourite.

IS this game on RTE or GAAGO only?
Hasta la victoria siempre