Predict the winner

Derry
22 (66.7%)
Monaghan
11 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 33

RedHand88

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 29, 2023, 11:55:57 PM
That not a old video, don't think that's up round Omagh.

It's definitely that field on the Gortin Road. You can be sure this will dominate the airwaves this week, just in time for the election. Why do it like.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: RedHand88 on April 30, 2023, 08:39:54 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 29, 2023, 11:55:57 PM
That not a old video, don't think that's up round Omagh.

It's definitely that field on the Gortin Road. You can be sure this will dominate the airwaves this week, just in time for the election. Why do it like.

Carla Lockhart first to tweet is my bet!

clarshack

Just seen the video and what it does is give unionists an excuse to put the boot into the GAA again.

Brendan

Sure we've plenty of reasons to put the boot into them and does it matter a f**k? Nope same ould shite every year so what odds

Wildweasel74

Just wonder if I put a tricolour up a pole in the middle of the field how long it last. What sort farmer puts a pole in the middle of his field to start with.

quit yo jibbajabba

markl121

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 30, 2023, 01:39:14 PM
Just wonder if I put a tricolour up a pole in the middle of the field how long it last. What sort farmer puts a pole in the middle of his field to start with.
A staunch one

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on April 30, 2023, 01:39:14 PM

An embittered TUV adherent.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

grounded

Quote from: JoG2 on April 29, 2023, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 29, 2023, 10:02:11 PM
Quote from: OakLeaf on April 29, 2023, 09:09:06 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 29, 2023, 08:53:49 PMWe should put Rian, Murnin and maybe even Ethan Raff on the Derry penalty spot. So suspect.

Probably best worry about Down first.
If you're worrying about them you've no business in Sam, be as well going to the Tailteann. (Watch me with egg on my face tomorrow now ffs)

Maybe just have a smidgen of respect?

Good showing today in HP. Our half back line were on fire throughout I thought. Glass and BR superb in the middle. Shane excellent and Cluckey with a goal. A superb team performance., you can see those boys love playing for the shirt, the workrate is immense.

Clones again in 2 weeks, hard to beat.

I definitely thought Monaghan would run you closer. Derry didn't give them a sniff. Seem to be more potent in attack and operating at a different level than last year. I still think you would struggle to beat Kerry or Dublin, but you are far closer than I thought and would really trouble them on your day.

SouthDublinBro

Tyrone would have given Derry a better game.

Mario

Quote from: grounded on April 30, 2023, 02:47:06 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on April 29, 2023, 10:07:57 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 29, 2023, 10:02:11 PM
Quote from: OakLeaf on April 29, 2023, 09:09:06 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on April 29, 2023, 08:53:49 PMWe should put Rian, Murnin and maybe even Ethan Raff on the Derry penalty spot. So suspect.

Probably best worry about Down first.
If you're worrying about them you've no business in Sam, be as well going to the Tailteann. (Watch me with egg on my face tomorrow now ffs)

Maybe just have a smidgen of respect?

Good showing today in HP. Our half back line were on fire throughout I thought. Glass and BR superb in the middle. Shane excellent and Cluckey with a goal. A superb team performance., you can see those boys love playing for the shirt, the workrate is immense.

Clones again in 2 weeks, hard to beat.

I definitely thought Monaghan would run you closer. Derry didn't give them a sniff. Seem to be more potent in attack and operating at a different level than last year. I still think you would struggle to beat Kerry or Dublin, but you are far closer than I thought and would really trouble them on your day.

We've already beat Dublin

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Mario on April 30, 2023, 04:00:54 PM

And Dublin have already beaten ye, when the chips down were a wee bit heavier!  :P

mrdeeds

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 30, 2023, 04:17:34 PM

And Dublin have already beaten ye, when the chips down were a wee bit heavier!  :P

In a game where Glass went off and Derry had injuries.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: mrdeeds on April 30, 2023, 04:24:28 PM

In a game where Glass went off and Derry had injuries.

When you need to explain, the argument's over.

Mario

The game in celtic park was more important. We were both promoted in the final. Just making the point a lot of ppl have forgot that we've actually beat Dublin.