Grimley Family Fund Raiser

Started by Armagh Girl, November 21, 2023, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh Girl

I'm sure you are all aware of the unbelievable tragedy borne upon the Grimley family over the past few weeks.
The sudden death of brother Patrick and Sister in Law Ciera RIP, of Armagh County Player Niall, a gentleman on and off the pitch, along with their friend Ciara McElvana RIP (wife of Armagh All Ireland Winner Kevin).  Out of the devastating tragedy 3 young children have been left without both Parents, in the most cruel, unimaginable way possible and only a few weeks from Christmas.  A Go Fund Me Grimley Family Page has been set up in order to give these 3 children, some help in the days, weeks and months ahead.  Whilst these are tough times for us all, if of you can find it in your heart to donate even a small amount to help those 3 wee children Tadgh, Mya and Cadhla in their time of greatest need. :'(
May we also remember the Grimley and McElvanna family circles and the Madden Rapparees Club in the days and weeks ahead, and let them know, we in the GAA Community are thinking of them. Many Thanks Armagh Girl

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

bennydorano

Nearly £200k raised, amazing. Where does that family go from here, heartbreaking.

imtommygunn

Unimaginable this whole thing. I know someone close to it and it's absolutely horrific.

Taylor

Really heartbreaking for families and friends of all of them.

A very tough road ahead.

tbrick18

God help those wee children and the extended family.
Absolutely devastating.