Crpssmaglen & Mickey Harte

Started by zoyler, December 04, 2011, 12:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: HiMucker on December 06, 2011, 10:26:11 AM
O'Neill, dont forget about the discovery of Kepler B which is in the habital zone.   Soon enough boys like zoyler, if they dont like it here on earth can get a virgin rocket to kepler B.  Its only 600 light years away. :)

So if we could travel at the speed of light we would get there in 600 years. Imagine what the inhabitants of the shuttle would be like after 600 years of inbreeding...

Is Derry part of a NASA trial? :)

HiMucker

Quote from: LeoMc on December 06, 2011, 10:32:37 AM
O'Neill, dont forget about the discovery of Kepler B which is in the habital zone.   Soon enough boys like zoyler, if they dont like it here on earth can get a virgin rocket to kepler B.  Its only 600 light years away. :)

So if we could travel at the speed of light we would get there in 600 years. Imagine what the inhabitants of the shuttle would be like after 600 years of inbreeding...

Im from the maiden city so unless your talking about inbreeding greyhounds I dont know what your on about :D  I cant vouch for them hallions out in in the sticks  :D

zoyler

I just found it strange that a leading GAA figure and columnist should ignore the most important thing to have happened in Ulster GAA that week.

el_cuervo_fc

Sure it's possible to travel faster than the speed of light.  So you could knock a few years off that.

LeoMc

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on December 06, 2011, 12:20:19 PM

Sure it's possible to travel faster than the speed of light.  So you could knock a few years off that.

I thought only Larry Reilly could do that?

Hashtag

A massive discovery. Not getting enough media attention this.

screenexile

I would imagine Mickeys column will mention at least 1 or all of the following this week:

1. Southern Meeja not being fair on his team
2. Stop tinkering with the rules
3. Introduce a World Cup of GAA
4. Abolish the bad International Rules
5. Some Tyrone club running a charitable event
6. Tyrone are a fit team they just didn't look it against Dublin
7. Winter training ban bad

BennyHarp

It just shows the inferiority complex that the Armagh lads still have with Tyrone. Even Crossmaglen need a pat on the back and a well done from Mickey.
That was never a square ball!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on December 06, 2011, 01:42:24 PM
I would imagine Mickeys column will mention at least 1 or all of the following this week:

1. Southern Meeja not being fair on his team
2. Stop tinkering with the rules
3. Introduce a World Cup of GAA
4. Abolish the bad International Rules
5. Some Tyrone club running a charitable event
6. Tyrone are a fit team they just didn't look it against Dublin
7. Winter training ban bad
It's usually insightful stuff and money well spent...

ONeill

Quote from: zoyler on December 06, 2011, 12:15:29 PM
I just found it strange that a leading GAA figure and columnist should ignore the most important thing to have happened in Ulster GAA that week.

You must've missed it. There was a wee bit at the bottom about Derrytresk.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Applesisapples

Harte is employed to right an opinion piece not report on the Ulster Championship. To my mind he only ever deviates to congratulate Tyrone teams and is therefore consistent. In my opinion his pieces are never that interesting anyway, but that's a different matter. What could he have said about Cross that Benny hasn't. I don't think anyone needs Mickey to tell them what a great team Cross are.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 06, 2011, 01:59:22 PM
It just shows the inferiority complex that the Armagh lads still have with Tyrone. Even Crossmaglen need a pat on the back and a well done from Mickey.

Point of order, zoylers bot a Cross man. Inferiority complex in Cross? :D

ONeill

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 06, 2011, 06:21:06 PM

They never could get the better of God's Errigal.

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: ONeill on December 06, 2011, 11:28:14 PM

Yet their achivements are small.

ONeill

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on December 06, 2011, 11:33:04 PM
Quote from: ONeill on December 06, 2011, 11:28:14 PM

Yet their achivements are small.

Yes.