Crpssmaglen & Mickey Harte

Started by zoyler, December 04, 2011, 12:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoyler

Can't get The Irish News in my part of the cpountry but here therewas ne're a mention of  the 9th title win in his coloum on Friday - had he not heard?  Maybe somebody should tell him!

BennyHarp

Quote from: zoyler on December 04, 2011, 12:25:49 PM
Can't get The Irish News in my part of the cpountry but here therewas ne're a mention of  the 9th title win in his coloum on Friday - had he not heard?  Maybe somebody should tell him!

Should this not have been posted here? http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=9893.0
That was never a square ball!!

trileacman

Take your head out of your hole and someone might give you a Irish News.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Armamike

Noticed that myself - though Mickey should have acknowledged it.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Agent Orange

Quote from: Armamike on December 04, 2011, 09:05:01 PM
Noticed that myself - though Mickey should have acknowledged it.

Why? They were expected to win, they won easily. No big deal.

armaghniac

Tony Mac probably rang Mickey and told him not to be giving them big heads, they've won nothing yet!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

The fact he took Burren for a few sessions may have effected his thinking?

Captain Obvious

I don't see the problem? While Cross continue to dominate the Armagh,Ulster championships it's a non-story in the local media though once they lose it will be headline stuff.

LeoMc

Maybe he should just re-print all the results from Mondays Irish news that way he wont offend anyone!!

brokencrossbar1

I must say I was surprised and upset with Mickey Harte. Surely he accepts that if it wasn't for us winning in 97 99 and 00 then Armagh would not have won in 2002 which consequently opened the door for Tyrone to win in 2003. It is actually very remiss of him not to ackowledge our greatness and its direct effect on the fortunes of Tyrone.  Shame on him, shame.

EC Unique

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 05, 2011, 05:38:21 PM
I must say I was surprised and upset with Mickey Harte. Surely he accepts that if it wasn't for us winning in 97 99 and 00 then Armagh would not have won in 2002 which consequently opened the door for Tyrone to win in 2003. It is actually very remiss of him not to ackowledge our greatness and its direct effect on the fortunes of Tyrone.  Shame on him, shame.

:D :D

::) ::)   Nothing to see here folks, move along.

tyssam5

You didn't see something mentioned in something you didn't see, a conundrum there alright.

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: tyssam5 on December 05, 2011, 07:21:39 PM

You didn't see something mentioned in something you didn't see, a conundrum there alright.

:D
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

ONeill

Is it possible you could list the things Mickey has to write about this week?

I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't address:
- Clarkson
- Mars mission
- McMenamin's stag weekend
- The top 50 movies on the non-gaa section
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

HiMucker

O'Neill, dont forget about the discovery of Kepler B which is in the habital zone.   Soon enough boys like zoyler, if they dont like it here on earth can get a virgin rocket to kepler B.  Its only 600 light years away. :)