Tayto Park & Dublin Zoo

Started by nrico2006, July 22, 2021, 02:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Anybody know of any Hotel that does a deal on tickets to both these places?  Any time I have done it before I have stayed at the City North but children want a pool in the hotel too.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

thewobbler

Try Pillo Ashbourne.

Really don't think you're going to save much in a deal atm.

lurganblue

No deal involved with the park and the hotel but I stayed in the Knightsbrook last week. They were running a decent 2 night family stay, with breakfasts, an evening meal and a pizza night. Short enough drive to the Park from the hotel. About 25 mins I think.

trueblue1234

Quote from: lurganblue on July 22, 2021, 05:31:24 PM
No deal involved with the park and the hotel but I stayed in the Knightsbrook last week. They were running a decent 2 night family stay, with breakfasts, an evening meal and a pizza night. Short enough drive to the Park from the hotel. About 25 mins I think.

I'd second Knightsbrook, good family friendly hotel with pool, also trim is lovely for a wee walk in the evening.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 22, 2021, 05:58:14 PM

I'd second Knightsbrook, good family friendly hotel with pool, also trim is lovely for a wee walk in the evening.

Second Kinghtsbrook.

Had a few works outings there over the years, golf course and Trim on your doorstep.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TwoUpTwoDown

Roganstown have a cracking deal on atm through Pigsback/Escapes.ie. Good feed and breakfast and handy enough to both.

StPatsAbu

Try the City North. They used to do a free shuttle into Dublin so you don't have to worry about parking the yoke and have a pint or two with your lunch!

Cavan19

Quote from: StPatsAbu on July 22, 2021, 09:22:51 PM
Try the City North. They used to do a free shuttle into Dublin so you don't have to worry about parking the yoke and have a pint or two with your lunch!

Did you read the OP atall  ;D

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Cavan19 on July 23, 2021, 03:44:44 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on July 22, 2021, 09:22:51 PM

Did you read the OP atall  ;D

;D sure bring an inflatable pool with ye

Hound

Quote from: trueblue1234 on July 22, 2021, 05:58:14 PM

Agreed. But eat in Trim rather than Knightbrook, for better quality and better prices.