Biggest Sh*t Stirrers

Started by Dinny Breen, June 18, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oraisteach

OK, what dis Fearon actually do?

longballin

He suggested a child was complicit in his own sexual abuse in a high profile case at the time.

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

bennydorano

Was Fearon banned? I thought he just left

J70

Quote from: Jayop on June 18, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
Parkinson is grand, the only shit stirring he seems to do is with Carlow and he seems to have a Brollyesque grudge for that Poacher fella.

I like Parkinson's podcast.

That was a very enjoyable one he did last night from Letterkenny, with Devenney, Kevin Cassidy and Marty McGrath, and then Eamon McGee, Oisin McConville and Raymie Gallagher. Lots of good and funny stories, especially Devenney telling all about the goings on of the Donegal squad in Donegal Town after the (I think) 2004 Ulster Final.

our_fella

Quote from: J70 on June 22, 2018, 03:22:55 PM
Quote from: Jayop on June 18, 2018, 04:42:50 PM
Parkinson is grand, the only shit stirring he seems to do is with Carlow and he seems to have a Brollyesque grudge for that Poacher fella.

I like Parkinson's podcast.

That was a very enjoyable one he did last night from Letterkenny, with Devenney, Kevin Cassidy and Marty McGrath, and then Eamon McGee, Oisin McConville and Raymie Gallagher. Lots of good and funny stories, especially Devenney telling all about the goings on of the Donegal squad in Donegal Town after the (I think) 2004 Ulster Final.

Where would one obtain the podcast?