The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

The three goals:

1. Coutinho doesn't track Rooney, Allen and Moreno get done by Valencia.
2. Offside, but Mata still in yards of space.
3. Toure thinks he is Coutinho or Sterling and loses possession, get caught on fast break, Lovren makes shite of attempted clearance,  Van Persie has an open goal to roll the ball into.

beer baron

Is Gerrard injured or why wasn't he playing?

mikehunt

Rogers needs to go. Prob one of the better performances and get whupped against a shite utd team. Once the dressing room is lost it's game over.  Get Rafa back in.

seafoid

Quote from: mikehunt on December 14, 2014, 04:17:04 PM
Rogers needs to go. Prob one of the better performances and get whupped against a shite utd team. Once the dressing room is lost it's game over.  Get Rafa back in.
Wooing rafa would be the footy equivalent of a drunken text to an ex girlfriend.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on December 14, 2014, 04:23:51 PM
Quote from: mikehunt on December 14, 2014, 04:17:04 PM
Wooing rafa would be the footy equivalent of a drunken text to an ex girlfriend.

Well if you get the right result that night lol!! Actually never had that problem as the use of mobile phones was limited when I met the Mrs! Christ I'm old
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

heganboy

why sterling didn't pass that back to Ballotelli for the tap in is utterly beyond me, he knows he has taken it too far out and Mario is yelling the whole way to lay it off...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

laoislad

Quote from: heganboy on December 14, 2014, 04:34:14 PM
why sterling didn't pass that back to Ballotelli for the tap in is utterly beyond me, he knows he has taken it too far out and Mario is yelling the whole way to lay it off...
He'd probably have missed anyway..

Bournemouth will fancy their chances Wednesday night.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

I wouldn't fancy Ballotelli to score from a yard out.  The team's in bad shape. So many problems to fix, it's hard to know where to start.  With every passing week it's becoming increasingly harder to see how Rodgers can change things around. He seems to be unable to fix the problems that he's facing.The only hope he has is Sturridge getting back soon.  For a manager to be relying so much on the fitness of one player is not good.
That's just, like your opinion man.

JoG2

Tough watch that and I'll stop with anymore predictions!

Rodgers hasn't a notion what his best side or formation is which must be a big worry.

In saying that, a half decent finisher and they would have got something from that game. Two poor sides.

Utd under strict instructions to stop Coutinho from playing by the looks of it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on December 14, 2014, 07:06:01 PM

Rodgers hasn't a notion what his best side or formation is which must be a big worry.

In saying that, a half decent finisher and they would have got something from that game. Two poor sides.

That's what won the match........ what was the reason for Tuesday night? and the last game they played? excuses are like assholes, everyone has one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 14, 2014, 07:18:51 PM

That's what won the match........ what was the reason for Tuesday night? and the last game they played? excuses are like assholes, everyone has one

Where did the poster say that's why Liverpool lost, you have an uncanny knack for reading a post and taking an entirely different meaning out of it.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 14, 2014, 07:28:34 PM

Where did the poster say that's why Liverpool lost, you have an uncanny knack for reading a post and taking an entirely different meaning out of it.

Right and you have that normal direct approach, piss off you fool Liverpool lost and basically most (although I wouldn't be a full on utd man in fairness) take the piss out each other... keep up

JoG2

Thats quite a leap you made to have a wee whinge. Merely an observation. How many utd players picked up yellows 'tackling' him?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on December 14, 2014, 07:49:26 PM

Thats quite a leap you made to have a wee whinge. Merely an observation. How many utd players picked up yellows 'tackling' him?

I think utd picked up 4/5 yellows. I don't think Coutinho is up to the same form of last season, a bit like the rest of the Liverpool players of last season.... Said it at the start of the year, they should have bought like for like with the money they had and kept the same formation. God knows what they are at now. Utd are dung and still managed to win 3-0

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 14, 2014, 08:03:52 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on December 14, 2014, 07:49:26 PM

I think utd picked up 4/5 yellows. I don't think Coutinho is up to the same form of last season, a bit like the rest of the Liverpool players of last season.... Said it at the start of the year, they should have bought like for like with the money they had and kept the same formation. God knows what they are at now. Utd are dung and still managed to win 3-0

Aside from not tracking Rooney, I thought Coutinho had a good game.

As for replacing Suarez, they went hard after Sanchez,  but he wasn't interested.