TV3

Started by nrico2006, November 07, 2012, 04:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

I know this topic has been discussed before, but in light of the recent switchover has anybody found a way of tuning TV3 into Sky in the North?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

lawnseed

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 07, 2012, 04:09:34 PM
I know this topic has been discussed before, but in light of the recent switchover has anybody found a way of tuning TV3 into Sky in the North?
+1 i miss vincent
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

BennyCake

Does TV3 have a online player thingy, or a player app for the iphone?

ziggysego

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 07, 2012, 04:09:34 PM

It's basically UTV.
Testing Accessibility

OakleafCounty

I have it and all the Irish channels on my freeview though I think my tv has built in Saorview.

gallsman

If you don't have it, you're not missing much. Genuinely can't remember the last time I watched something on it.

Main Street

Apart from sport, I don't recall ever watching a program on TV3 apart from Vincent Browne,  I have an Irish sky card but I don't even bother with checking out the tv3 schedule.
The best thing was their GAA package and now that whole package has been relocated to  subscription only Sky Sports, a total relocation, pundits, similar format and commentators.

Can Nordie residents not access TV3 player and TV3 live, on the web? If not, just use the hola extension with Chrome. There is a very decent quality full screen picture on a 27" screen.