THE FOOTBALL SPREADS ARE NOW POSTED ON THE WEBSITE

Started by sligoman2, May 11, 2007, 11:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sligoman2

gaaspreads.com

Sorry for the delay lads.  If anyone has a problem loggin on etc, just put your picks here and I will update them later.  Make sure you get your picks in before 2 O'Clock on Sunday..

Thanks and sorry again for the delay...
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

sligoman2

Maddog,

I got your message.  I'll get your picks in...

Oraisteach

Any chance of assigning me a new password.  I'm unable to log on.

Oraisteach

May I have Westmeath, Sligo and Cavan (bonus).  Is DickyRock around? I need a new password to be able to log on.  It won't recognize my old one.

sligoman2

This weeks spreads are now up...

I havent' had a chance to update the picks for those of you who sent me requests before the close last week but i will..

Dont worry..

Uladh

I notice the spreads haven't been updated for last weekend and nothing for this weekend yet. i think there was a call for help in terms of admin and i could probably find time if whoever is involved still needs it?

ONeill

Lads for the sake of Uladh please update the site.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sligoman2

Lads (and lassies)

Sorry for the delay - I am in Belgium this week on business and havent had a chance until now.

The spreads are now posted and the results for week 2 are also updated.

I still have not had a chance to include the week 1 picks but i will as soon as I get a chance..

uselessfootballer

Lads, There is a fixture Derry v Down on the Football Spreads for this weel showing Derry by 0.5. What match is this supposed to be?

Before anyone shouts back at me I know this is a Hurling Fixture for this w/e but the pairing appears on both spreads at the minute.

Uladh

Forgive my failing memory, but what is the scoring in the spreads again? 1 point for a correct prediction and 2 for a bonus?

Seamus

I missed the  football spread deadline by a few minutes. I'll take Armahh, Leitrim (bonus) and Louth. If I'm not allowed in I understand. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Now I realise I was a day late.
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

sligoman2

Okay,

The spreads have been updates, mayo4sam, duggan and seamus I have put in your picks and I have caught up with Maddog's request from a few weeks ago.

Sorry about the confusion with the Derry Down game - I was after a few jars in Brussels and wasn't concentrating too well.

sligoman2

Aontrim abu

Are you doing the hurling spreads?

sligoman2

sligoman2

This week is in with updated scores from last week.