The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: laoislad on February 26, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
Chelsea losing as it turns out was probably better for Liverpools top 4 chances. I didn't watch the game but I  believe they had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside,though you'd expect that at Old Trafford.
Chelsea play City next weekend I think so they could be a good bit adrift of Top 4 if they don't get something from that game.

That's probably true but it would have been nice to stay second for another wile at least.A draw would have been a great result.
Hopefully 2nd is the aim from Klopp, and with United still to play there is every chance they can finish above them.

I think then there will be a fight for 4th place between chelsea & spurs. Arsenal look done.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Milltown Row2

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 26, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
Quote from: laoislad on February 26, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
Chelsea losing as it turns out was probably better for Liverpools top 4 chances. I didn't watch the game but I  believe they had a perfectly good goal ruled out for offside,though you'd expect that at Old Trafford.
Chelsea play City next weekend I think so they could be a good bit adrift of Top 4 if they don't get something from that game.

That's probably true but it would have been nice to stay second for another wile at least.A draw would have been a great result.
Hopefully 2nd is the aim from Klopp, and with United still to play there is every chance they can finish above them.

I think then there will be a fight for 4th place between chelsea & spurs. Arsenal look done.

The, "above Utd for 11 hours Cup" wont matter.. Liverpool will surely finish in second place based on current form, and will provide the biggest test for City in the CL
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Denn Forever

The defence seema to be operating well but I suppose that is to be expected once they started playing defenders in defence.

Was Ings playing?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

TabClear

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/01/liverpool-set-to-strengthen-squad-in-summer-after-healthy-profit

Financial position looking better than it has in a long time. Obviously operate in a different environment to the likes of City/Chelsea but good signs and hopefully sustainable.

Avondhu star

Quote from: TabClear on March 02, 2018, 09:19:30 AM
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/01/liverpool-set-to-strengthen-squad-in-summer-after-healthy-profit

Financial position looking better than it has in a long time. Obviously operate in a different environment to the likes of City/Chelsea but good signs and hopefully sustainable.
As long as they continue to be a nursery for Barcelona they will be allright financially
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

laoislad

Another 3 points 👍
Wasn't pretty but were in control for most of the game.
Karius did very well the few times he was called upon. Another solid performance from the Ox also. He is turning into a very good signing.
Newcastle player got away with it in the last minute. Wasn't a penalty as it was just outside the box but it was a clear foul and he would have been sent off for being the last man.
Was a nice touch hearing the crowd sing Rafa's name at the end.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2018, 07:25:34 PM
Another 3 points 👍
Karius did very well the few times he was called upon. Another solid performance from the Ox also. He is turning into a very good signing.
Newcastle player got away with it in the last minute. Wasn't a penalty as it was just outside the box but it was a clear foul and he would have been sent off for being the last man.

Agree with all that. VVD seems to be bringing a bit of calmness to the other defenders as well.

From the Bunker

Far from pretty! But achieved! That was a game we would have crashed in, in the recent past!

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on March 03, 2018, 07:25:34 PM
Another 3 points 👍

Down playing his contribution a little. Brilliant save before HT.

gawa316

Nice 3 points without playing our best.   

Salah now scored more than Suárez did in his final season.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gawa316 on March 03, 2018, 10:00:04 PM
Nice 3 points without playing our best.   

Salah now scored more than Suárez did in his final season.

Will probably get twice the money for him at the end of the year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

TAA turning into a really good one
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

heganboy

Think it will be the next captain when Henderson goes this summer
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

gawa316

Quote from: heganboy on March 04, 2018, 02:09:18 AM
Think it will be the next captain when Henderson goes this summer

Can't see Hendo going  this summer and even if he did not sure TAA would be made captain. Possibly VVD

Denn Forever

Are liverpool in a good financial position to keep the devine trinity?  Philip who?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...