Tír Eoghain vs An Cabhán Ulster Semi Replay 4pm 03/07/2016 @Clones

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, May 29, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Wildweasel74

Why is Martin Dunne not playing for Cavan these days?

gallsman

Tyrone should have won that by a mile. Two square ball goals against them and they still had three chances to win it. Poor enough stuff from them, even if the match was all the better for it.

Jinxy

Cavan were out on their feet at the end.
Tyrone will be sick they didn't kick a winner.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

David McKeown

Quote from: LCohen on June 19, 2016, 03:44:34 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on June 19, 2016, 03:42:08 PM
Haha!
C'mon ta fcuk!

Square ball? To be honest the 2nd goal looked dodgy on that front

I think the second goal was fine it looked to me like he was just outside until the flick on.  The third goal was clearly square ball though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Wildweasel74

So that is the Team that can beat Dubin, sorry cant see it

BennyHarp

That was one strange game. Tyrone should have won by 4 or 5 but fair play to Cavan, they are a difficult team to put away. I'd imagine Tyrone will be unlikely to concede 3 goals again and Mickey Harte is generally very astute when given a second go at a team. Shades of 2005.....
That was never a square ball!!

longballin

reality check as far as the hype about Tyrone's All Ireland credentials but will win replay. A big step up after that

skeog

Jinxy

Very hard to judge Tyrone until they come up against a division 1 team.
They had a significant conditioning advantage over every other team in Division 2.
What happens when they can't run the legs of the opposition?
Cavan were knackered towards the end alright but that won't happen with Donegal or Monaghan.

Fuzzman

That's the wake up call we needed as all the talk about AI contenders. So much for being tight defensively and never conceding goals.
We will learn a lot from that today rather than an easty win.
The Irish bar here in Bordeaux had all neutrals singing come on you boys on Blue. Great craic

Jinxy

Also, the ref was excellent today.
I get the feeling Cavan folk aren't too happy with him but they should blame their own players for repeatedly running into contact and losing possession.

Wildweasel74

I felt he gave Tyrone two scoreable  frees in the first half you normally wouldn't get

cadhlancian

The Golden Years

What does Aidan MCrory take to the table. Offers very little defensively and absolutely nothing offensively. Thought he should have been off before half time.