Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clubman21

Quote from: roger99 on September 27, 2022, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: MajorShields26 on September 27, 2022, 02:38:49 PM
I thought Donaghmore were very reliant on C Cush on Friday night. Possible 1 man band? Clonoe very impressive against a dogged Moortown team. Could be lights out for Donaghmore.

Cush very impressive indeed . He will be a tough man to stop though . I wonder how Clonoe will set up against him . Perhaps using the man marking skills of young Conall Coyle . Or they could even bring a McAlliskey back to mark him . Similar to when Aidan OShea dropped back to mark the star Donaghy back in the day . I feel that McAlliskey would be able to physically and mentally dominate Cush . Thoughts ?
Young Conall coyle who didnt feature in 80 mins might be the answer alright to pick up the main man

Onthe40

Big win in Tyrone hurling tonight for Naomh Colmcille over Dungannon sees them through to play Carrickmore in the senior county final.

bigtogs

Quote from: Onthe40 on September 27, 2022, 09:54:07 PM
Big win in Tyrone hurling tonight for Naomh Colmcille over Dungannon sees them through to play Carrickmore in the senior county final.

Wow that is a shock and a half when is hurling final?

Onthe40

Tyrone Gaa

When was the last time the final wasn't Dungannon v Carrickmore?

Excuse my lack of hurling knowledge. Just wondering. Well done NCC
Living the dream!!!

Under Lights

Any preview of the Fintona V Aghaloo game this weekend? Massive one.

In hiding

I'd have thought Urney vs Strabane was the big game this weekend

Under Lights

Clogher V Cookstown bound to be the "big game" of the weekend. The other teams playing can only exit the championship whilst one of these teams must exit a division. Follow me for more sensationalist journalism.

Eire90

Quote from: Onthe40 on September 27, 2022, 09:54:07 PM

how many in tyrone hurling  championship and what is the format

Stan

Tough year for dungannon - the loss of Damian Casey would have hit that team hard

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 28, 2022, 02:26:09 PM
Naomh Colum Cille's last (and up until now their only) appearance in the Tyrone SHC final was in 2011 when they lost out to Carrickmore after beating Dungannon in a semi-final - the previous year they were in the All-Ireland JHC final losing out to Blackrock of Limerick. Every single Tyrone SHC final from 2012 onwards until now has been Carrickmore vs. Dungannon.

The SHC & JHC finals are down for the weekend of the 22/23 October, Dungannon will play the winners of a semi-final play-off between Omagh & CĂșchulainn an Ghleanna in the Junior final.

The_Slug

Quote from: Stan on September 28, 2022, 11:02:14 PM
Tough year for dungannon - the loss of Damian Casey would have hit that team hard

Naomh Colum Cille's last (and up until now their only) appearance in the Tyrone SHC final was in 2011 when they lost out to Carrickmore after beating Dungannon in a semi-final - the previous year they were in the All-Ireland JHC final losing out to Blackrock of Limerick. Every single Tyrone SHC final from 2012 onwards until now has been Carrickmore vs. Dungannon.

The SHC & JHC finals are down for the weekend of the 22/23 October, Dungannon will play the winners of a semi-final play-off between Omagh & CĂșchulainn an Ghleanna in the Junior final.

Yeah, certainly a very difficult year for those lads mentally dealing with it and coming to terms. Hopefully they can re-group next year

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Stan on September 28, 2022, 11:02:14 PM

Amazing club, tough year, just need a recharge, well done also to NC.

Dungannon will have an Ulster though to play now id imagine

The Coddfather

Quote from: roger99 on September 27, 2022, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: MajorShields26 on September 27, 2022, 02:38:49 PM
I thought Donaghmore were very reliant on C Cush on Friday night. Possible 1 man band? Clonoe very impressive against a dogged Moortown team. Could be lights out for Donaghmore.

Cush very impressive indeed . He will be a tough man to stop though . I wonder how Clonoe will set up against him . Perhaps using the man marking skills of young Conall Coyle . Or they could even bring a McAlliskey back to mark him . Similar to when Aidan OShea dropped back to mark the star Donaghy back in the day . I feel that McAlliskey would be able to physically and mentally dominate Cush . Thoughts ?

Rookie troll attempt.

TirEoghainGael

Predictions for IFC this weekend? Could Tattryeagh cause an upset against massive favourites Galbally?

Mikhailov

Under Lights...what happened Augher

You were talking them up here a few months ago - surely they would have expected to beat Derrytresk but the men from the hill are a renowned championship outfit.