Garth Brooks and Croke Park : Boss to intervene?

Started by armaghniac, January 20, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Some queues in Cookstown today. Shocking the amount of people sitting out. Wonder how many tickets these outlets have. I know someone who is around number 40 in the queue. Everyone ahead of her can get 6 tickets each. Good luck to her.

bigfrank

Is ticketmaster.ie and the various shops the only place they can be got 2moro morning??

Maguire01

ziggysego

Going to bed now, praying that in 10 hours, I will be in procession of Garth Brooks - Croke Park July 2014 tickets.

Goodnight all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKqZjgIfxe0
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

bigfrank

Your hopeful of getting a few then,just seen that ticketmaster.ie dont accept maestro cards hence why i asked was there anywhere else online they could be bought,not ebay or gumtree at 9.05am lol

lawnseed

A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: lawnseed on January 29, 2014, 11:10:32 PM
proud owner of ten tickets if all goes to plan  8)

I presume you won't be going, being in Dublin and all.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

NAG1

Quote from: lawnseed on January 29, 2014, 11:10:32 PM
proud owner of ten tickets if all goes to plan  8)

For the next day or so until the ebay sale closes  ;)

Bensars

This is  a prime example of greed. People wading in to get 6 tickets each. Come june when done deal, gumtree and ebay are awash with them there will be a glut of people taking face value or close to it in order to recoup their outlay.

Thats not taking into consideration a 4th date already pencilled in for Croke park, or the Belfast Gig 

GJL

BennyCake

Four gigs?! It'll be a November All Ireland final then.

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Bensars on January 30, 2014, 01:35:55 PM
This is  a prime example of greed. People wading in to get 6 tickets each. Come june when done deal, gumtree and ebay are awash with them there will be a glut of people taking face value or close to it in order to recoup their outlay.

Thats not taking into consideration a 4th date already pencilled in for Croke park, or the Belfast Gig

Is this your first time buying tickets for something?

Bensars

No No, but the system promotes a demand that deprives some users from access.  Today so far i have heard of one individual who has 18 tickest, and people bragging about how much money they will make. The system promotes scalping ( although in a amateur format).

I have co workers who missed out, and they believe they will have to pay through the nose. My point was that i don't believe it to be the case. If one concert only, then maybe, but not with three and possibly more concerts. In my opinion there will be quite a few available at face value or close to it. ( On done deal at the minute, that is the case)

Same for All ireland tickets etc.  i despise those that are put up for auction straight away, while those genuinely looking miss out.