Garth Brooks and Croke Park : Boss to intervene?

Started by armaghniac, January 20, 2014, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

Don't talk.
I know rightly she would probably love to go see Garth Crooks too but may be a stretch too far for me.
Im too tight.

deiseach

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on January 23, 2014, 04:04:10 PM
Don't talk.
I know rightly she would probably love to go see Garth Crooks too but may be a stretch too far for me.
Im too tight.

Ah, brings back memories of Fantasy Football League. "I'm the intelligent footballer, relatively speaking of course."

Mayo4Sam

Id consider going to this, like someone said he puts on a good show
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

laoislad

Quote from: Bingo on January 23, 2014, 02:05:06 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 23, 2014, 01:49:11 PM
Quote from: Bingo on January 23, 2014, 01:35:22 PM
Well, I'll say it. I'll be there, not out of any great desire or love for the mans music but by all accounts he puts on a very entertaining live show and will be a good day out with alot of people from home heading to it.
You have taken the first step. Very brave.

At least I "stepped" up, an awful of boys in here blaming the "woman" and I'd say for half them the only woman they see is the mammy  ;D
I've the opposite problem. She wouldn't be caught dead at it. I however would love to go.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bingo

Quote from: laoislad on January 23, 2014, 06:53:20 PM
Quote from: Bingo on January 23, 2014, 02:05:06 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 23, 2014, 01:49:11 PM
Quote from: Bingo on January 23, 2014, 01:35:22 PM
Well, I'll say it. I'll be there, not out of any great desire or love for the mans music but by all accounts he puts on a very entertaining live show and will be a good day out with alot of people from home heading to it.
You have taken the first step. Very brave.

At least I "stepped" up, an awful of boys in here blaming the "woman" and I'd say for half them the only woman they see is the mammy  ;D
I've the opposite problem. She wouldn't be caught dead at it. I however would love to go.

Sure she a Dub, too cool for country!

donegal lad

This is a must for anyone planning on travelling to the concerts in July. Get it now for a limit time only
http://teespring.com/garthbrooksirishcomebackspecia

Maguire01

Queuing for tickets in Dungannon since Saturday - tickets not out until Thursday!

thebigfella

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 27, 2014, 10:06:38 PM
Queuing for tickets in Dungannon since Saturday - tickets not out until Thursday!

Good to see the dole can stretch to keeping them in tickets

balladmaker

QuoteQueuing for tickets in Dungannon since Saturday - tickets not out until Thursday!

Queue outside Skelton Travel in Lurgan since yesterday!

ziggysego

I'm really excited now. The heart is racing and I can't stop thinking about Garth Garth Garth. Lost all focus at work and I'm busy YouTubing Brook songs.

I better get tickets!!!!
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Quote from: balladmaker on January 28, 2014, 04:44:54 PM
QuoteQueuing for tickets in Dungannon since Saturday - tickets not out until Thursday!

Queue outside Skelton Travel in Lurgan since yesterday!
They won't get tickets if tomorrow never comes.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Shamrock Shore

ONeill

Quote from: ziggysego on January 28, 2014, 04:56:25 PM
I'm really excited now. The heart is racing and I can't stop thinking about Garth Garth Garth. Lost all focus at work and I'm busy YouTubing Brook songs.

I better get tickets!!!!

I feel your pain, Zig. Haven't slept in days. It might kill us.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Hopefull the touts buy them. Might see if can pick some up online and flog them on at a tidy premium for Bank of Baloney. I will give O'Neill and Ziggy a gaaboard discount of 100 each or 200 for the pair. Can't say fairer than that.