GAA Discussion > Local GAA Discussion

The North American / Canada GAA and Hurling thread

<< < (65/65)

Eamonnca1:

--- Quote from: Mrs mills on April 20, 2014, 09:39:23 AM ---So, what can we do on the discussion boards to check the validity of the Sunday Times story that O'Neills has been outsourcing some of its manufacturing to Bangladesh and to implore the GAA to do something about it if true?

--- End quote ---

I'm only seeing this post now.

Not sure if there's much that can or should be done about it. The way supply chains work these days it's not uncommon for different parts of a production process to be sent offshore if it's cheaper and better than doing it locally.

Therealdonald:

--- Quote from: Eamonnca1 on June 05, 2018, 06:21:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mrs mills on April 20, 2014, 09:39:23 AM ---So, what can we do on the discussion boards to check the validity of the Sunday Times story that O'Neills has been outsourcing some of its manufacturing to Bangladesh and to implore the GAA to do something about it if true?

--- End quote ---

I'm only seeing this post now.

Not sure if there's much that can or should be done about it. The way supply chains work these days it's not uncommon for different parts of a production process to be sent offshore if it's cheaper and better than doing it locally.

--- End quote ---

Hows the games going in the different parts of the states then? Only heard reports from Boston.

Baile an tuaigh:
In Chicago Sunday past Parnells drew with Wolfetones.

Parnells 0-22
Wolfetones 3-13

Wolfetones will be in the final. Parnells must beat Mcbride's by more than ten points to make it through.

Standard of football very high and all the games have been great spectacles. There's a boy by the name of Tobin from Meath has probably been the stand out player for me of the tournament so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version