Previous topic - Next topic

culchy

Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:02:14 PM
Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 11:59:37 AM
Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
there has been far worse done on GAA fields up and down the country and that's a fact.
Writing fact at the end of a sentence does not make everything beforehand FACT.

Also, just because a man gets brain damage on some field in Ulster, doesn't make it ok to knock a lads teeth down his throat on a field in Laois.

FACT. END OF.
Actually FACT is teeth were not knocked out from what I've heard, have u seen the clip in real time? just very unfortunate the cut on his lip
Again, you're playing loose and fast with the word FACT. If its a fact that teeth weren't knock out, then you don't back it up with "from what I've heard".
Don't worry, the INTERNET can be daunting, but we're here to help you through it. You'll make a fine Goebbels in time.

Now, what did you get in your Leaving Cert?

Is a question like that meant to be insulting ? lol
Not meaning to be insulting at all, why so defensive?
Referring to a person's leaving cert lol seriously like

Don Draper

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
there has been far worse done on GAA fields up and down the country and that's a fact.

Also, just because a man gets brain damage on some field in Ulster, doesn't make it ok to knock a lads teeth down his throat on a field in Laois.

FACT. END OF.
Actually FACT is teeth were not knocked out from what I've heard, have u seen the clip in real time? just very unfortunate the cut on his lip
Again, you're playing loose and fast with the word FACT. If its a fact that teeth weren't knock out, then you don't back it up with "from what I've heard".
Don't worry, the INTERNET can be daunting, but we're here to help you through it. You'll make a fine Goebbels in time.

Junior Cert? Inter? Just taking an interest. You seem awfully defensive over it.

LOVEGAA

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 11, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
Don't worry they will get their lesson in Leinster just like Mount Leinster Rangers gave them last year
Is it R/E or Camross that have Leinster club titles ? ;D All these negative anti camross comments will do nothing but drive them on, ye do know that??

Ah yes when all else fails ........

Laoiseabu

I'm actually a Camross man . Just tryna drive my lads on Yano 😉

culchy

Quote from: Don Draper on October 11, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

FACT. END OF.

Junior Cert? Inter? Just taking an interest. You seem awfully defensive over it.
[/quote
lol im actually laughing away to myself here

Don Draper

Hows the Thursday Club going anyway?

clonadmad

Don't worry they will get their lesson in Leinster just like Mount Leinster Rangers gave them last year
Is it R/E or Camross that have Leinster club titles ? ;D All these negative anti camross comments will do nothing but drive them on, ye do know that??

Drive them on to get bet in the first round of the leinster club championship,the only saving grace in all this is that the rest of the country especially Wexford, knows Ye now for the crowd of knacks ye are and will be well prepared

LOVEGAA

Quote from: clonadmad on October 11, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Drive them on to get bet in the first round of the leinster club championship,the only saving grace in all this is that the rest of the country especially Wexford, knows Ye now for the crowd of knacks ye are and will be well prepared

Ah come on the whole county will be behind them all the way to the final !

clonadmad

Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
Quote from: clonadmad on October 11, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

Ah come on the whole county will be behind them all the way to the final !

Delusional

finbar o tool

Culchy, please stop!  ;D

There is no excuse for that carry on, end of.
It was on purpose.
Anyone who knows anything about hurling, can see King was going to shoulder Dooley, and to be honest, the R/E players are very quiet in my opinion, John Purcell in particular, how they didnt react more ill never know, fair play to them.
Camross's filth is finally being highlighted properly and they dont like it.
Id say Culchy is that Thomas Keyes fella!  ;)
An amateur requires a personal commitment that money cannot buy

LOVEGAA

Quote from: finbar o tool on October 11, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
Culchy, please stop!  ;D

There is no excuse for that carry on, end of.
It was on purpose.
Anyone who knows anything about hurling, can see King was going to shoulder Dooley, and to be honest, the R/E players are very quiet in my opinion, John Purcell in particular, how they didnt react more ill never know, fair play to them.
Camross's filth is finally being highlighted properly and they dont like it.
Id say Culchy is that Thomas Keyes fella!  ;)

In fairness they showed great restraint, thankfully because it could have ended up nastier than it did.
R/E are an honest team who want to hurl.

Pity Camross will never be put under the same bracket

Laoiseabu

Thomas Keyes is now officially on the forum 😂😂

LOVEGAA

Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 11, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

He seems to have gone again.  Well he is from Camross and they do seem to be cowardly

culchy

Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

He seems to have gone again.  Well he is from Camross and they do seem to be cowardly

Not very wise posting peoples names on forums and social media and assuming its them

I am not Thomas Keyes

LOVEGAA - your comment on cowardly lol you hiding behind a forum, love to know what you have achieved on the field of play or where always the one shouting from a side line??

LOVEGAA

Quote from: culchy on October 11, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Quote from: LOVEGAA on October 11, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Not very wise posting peoples names on forums and social media and assuming its them

I am not Thomas Keyes

LOVEGAA - your comment on cowardly lol you hiding behind a forum, love to know what you have achieved on the field of play or where always the one shouting from a side line??

And that's relevant how?

If you cannot see what happened on Sunday was wrong and at best cynical, and what happened on social media after disrespectful then it's a sad reflection on you.

Camross people can argue all they like, the rest of the county now know for a fact what they have always suspected