All Ireland club football championships 2023/24

Started by Blowitupref, January 06, 2023, 09:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Glen need to regroup at HT or they're done for, KC much the better team after the first 15 minutes, if they could shoot they'd already be 4 or 5 up. Glen getting cleaned in MF again.

clarshack

Kilmacud have missed 2 easy frees so should really be 3 ahead.
Glen need more out of Conor Glass in the 2nd half.

screenexile

Thought that showed serious balls from Tallon the first minute of his first AIF the easy point was on but he went for the goal and got it a really brilliant piece of play.

Ethan Doherty needs to tighten up his passing and they need more from Glass and Bradley in MF.

yellowcard

Quote from: Estimator on January 22, 2023, 03:58:07 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 22, 2023, 03:54:06 PM
Was that really charging? Glen blowing this a bit.
Harsh call. Looked more liked a frontal tackle from the defender. Is the duty of care avoid contact down to the forward now? Warnock got caught a couple of times in the semi final bringing the ball into contact like that.

I thought that was the correct call, Warnock was like a prop forward, ran straight down the throat of the defender when all he had to do was go either side. The penalty was a harsh call but this referee blows for minimal contact.

HiMucker

Quote from: JoG2 on January 22, 2023, 04:02:03 PM
Panicking a wee bit here. Need to keep possession and a score to settle them a bit. Still only the minimum between them
I still fancy yous Jog. Just need to be a bit smarter and slicker in possession , and Glass won't be kept quiet for much longer. Hope yous do it.

JoG2

Quote from: HiMucker on January 22, 2023, 04:05:33 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on January 22, 2023, 04:02:03 PM
Panicking a wee bit here. Need to keep possession and a score to settle them a bit. Still only the minimum between them
I still fancies you Jog. Just need to be a bit smarter and slicker, and Glass won't be kept quiet for much longer. Hope yous do it.

Thanks lad but I'm not a Wattys man! Kicking every ball for them today right enough!

Gael85

Crokes decision making is shocking. Mannion very poor. Glen still good value to win @11/4.

fearsiuil

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on January 22, 2023, 03:57:14 PM
Quote from: clarshack on January 22, 2023, 03:55:45 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 22, 2023, 03:54:06 PM
Was that really charging? Glen blowing this a bit.

Thought it should have been a free in to Glen.
For what? Glen player ran straight into him.
Warlock took a step left, Crokes player just met him full on. I thought a Glen free. Seems a sin now in football to not come out of a tackle clean sorta promotes handpassing.

PMG1

Glen have been a second half team all year, this gonna be tight

imtommygunn

Ethan Doherty taking it to kc. Glen really need more from glass.

Wildweasel74

pbat

Wildweasel74

Glass playing a sweeper, but Mannion and, Walsh are playing in front him. Needs to push way up the field.

Wildweasel74

Crokes do seem to foul near straight away in tackles alot.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU