Concert tickets for sale or swap

Started by Hoof Hearted, May 22, 2012, 07:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jell 0 Biafra

I've about 20 I've been looking to offload. Can't get anyone to take them off my hands.

NotedObserver

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on July 22, 2023, 02:19:19 AM
I've about 20 I've been looking to offload. Can't get anyone to take them off my hands.

4 please and thanks

clarshack

Seriously?

tyrone08

Quote from: clarshack on July 22, 2023, 08:18:29 AM

Seriously?

Think this is a wind up lol

markl121

Any of yous ever use TicketSwap? Got one off it yesterday for Luke combs, there's been next to nothing on there for months then yesterday about 20 different tickets came up and I got one. It's an evenbrite ticket with an Irish girls name on it as the buyer but the timezone in nigeria. Not convinced it's legit

clarshack

clarshack

tried the Coldplay presale there. what a joke.
logged me out 3 times when in the waiting room and when I logged in the 3rd time there was about 7500 in front of me in the queue and when I got to 1 in the queue it logged me out again lol. got back in but there was no option to search for tickets.
ticketmaster really isn't fit for purpose.

imtommygunn

It's really poor that they have no idea how to scale a system up and down. Every single time this happens. I guess they still get their money so they probably don't care about investing in that kind of thing.

Itchy

Some shitshow, on since 10am finally get through only 250 euro tickets left and then just booted out.

AustinPowers

Quote from: clarshack on July 25, 2023, 10:46:49 AM
logged me out 3 times when in the waiting room and when I logged in the 3rd time there was about 7500 in front of me in the queue and when I got to 1 in the queue it logged me out again lol. got back in but there was no option to search for tickets.

That's  probably for the best.  I mean, come on...it's Coldplay .  Why  would you want to subject yourself to  2 hours of   that? Did you lose a bet or something?  ;)

clarshack

Quote from: AustinPowers on July 25, 2023, 11:43:18 AM

That's  probably for the best.  I mean, come on...it's Coldplay .  Why  would you want to subject yourself to  2 hours of   that? Did you lose a bet or something?  ;)

it was for the wife and daughter lol

Itchy

The daughter got one for Sunday which was added all of a sudden. Its a farcical system on ticketmaster but as someone else said they dont care as they fill the venue. 250 quid for a ticket is ridiculous though.

Onthe40

4 nights now..jez there'll be another sh1t show on fri morning :(

AustinPowers

Quote from: clarshack on July 25, 2023, 01:06:38 PM
Quote from: AustinPowers on July 25, 2023, 11:43:18 AM

it was for the wife and daughter lol

Sure it is  ;D

Where are they  playing anyway?

JoG2

Superb live band. More recent output nowhere near as good as the first couple of albums, but they put on some show